Are xbox series s easy to break?and how can i know if my xbox series s was opened?

Discus and support Are xbox series s easy to break?and how can i know if my xbox series s was opened? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So iam goin to buy a new xbox series s these days but iam afraid if i will get scammed so i have some question. First Will an xbox series s break if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ammar_Bouguern, Sep 16, 2022.

  1. Are xbox series s easy to break?and how can i know if my xbox series s was opened?


    So iam goin to buy a new xbox series s these days but iam afraid if i will get scammed so i have some question.

    First

    Will an xbox series s break if it fell in the ground while it was in a box?because warranty doesnt work in my countrey(i live in algeria) and i dont want to see a broken xbox series s when i open the box.

    Also is there a way to know if the box was opened before or no?i mean can the scammer use the console and than returne the xbox to the box and make it look as if it was new?or no?

    :)
     
    Ammar_Bouguern, Sep 16, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Are xbox series s easy to break?and how can i know if my xbox series s was opened?

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today Ammar

    The Xbox box needs to be sealed in the original box, if it isn't sealed that's the first warning.

    On the box itself, your console is protected inside. The way the console is packaged does not allow it to be moved. But it's always important for the seller to mark it as fragile content (just in case, there are some carriers that don't threat packages well)

    Sincerely, if you don't trust on that seller. Don't buy it. If it's not sealed, has been opened.

    By the way, probably you're not going to be able to use most of the xbox services and purchasing content is going to be blocked in your country.

    If your card is from Algeria as well, it is going to be rejected when you want to make a purchase on the Microsoft Store and your online activity can be restricted/blocked due to your physical IP address
  3. Ammar_Bouguern Win User

    Are xbox series s easy to break?and how can i know if my xbox series s was opened?

    Thanks for your help

    But how can i know if the xbox was really new and wasent just opened and then repackaged?
  4. JamieWill Win User

    Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

    Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox Series X recognising game as Xbox One Version

    It's very easy how to check which version of the game you bought. Check the game case. If it says, Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S, then you have the Xbox One version of the game. If it just says Xbox Series X|S, then you have the Xbox Series X|S version.
  6. Little Austin Win User

    why do I keep getting a oops screen whenever i try to buy something off of Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace?

    I'm on Xbox Series S. How can i reset the Store on Series consols?
Thema:

Are xbox series s easy to break?and how can i know if my xbox series s was opened?

Loading...
  1. Are xbox series s easy to break?and how can i know if my xbox series s was opened? - Similar Threads - Are series easy

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...