Are Xbox Indie games are Discontinuing?

Discus and support Are Xbox Indie games are Discontinuing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to Search some indie games On Xbox 360 but There are not there anymore I think it's discontinuing 4c2ff96a-470e-4bf8-af8e-691d965abb33 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VictorDiaz6, Nov 30, 2018.

1. VictorDiaz6
    VictorDiaz6 Guest

I was trying to Search some indie games On Xbox 360 but There are not there anymore I think it's discontinuing

:)

VictorDiaz6, Nov 30, 2018
  2. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut

The first indie game on Xbox one is.....Ryse.Crytek is an indie dev.

Tzar of kaos, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    Canadas Xbox Live Marketplace, Lesser inventory than the US.

MS/Xbox doesn't handle the Indie games... Indie means independantly developed apart from MS and Xbox.

Photonimus, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

As stated in your
    other thread
    , they were discontinued in 2017.

Smwutches, Nov 30, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Hi I need help finding Indie games on Xbox 360

Indie games for the 360 were discontinued in 2017.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Castleminer Z

It was delisted back when Indie games were discontinued.
  7. Smwutches Win User

As stated in your
    other thread
    , they were discontinued in 2017.
  8. Zenosos Win User

What happended to the good old Arcade days of X360?

so due to being such an old console now arcade is discontinuing making new games, however, expect indies to grow as Microsoft main investments are in indie titles and many of these titles are more than 1 player.
  9. City Hunter Ren Win User

online only, indy games, any others?

For now nobody knows how (and IF) our license will be transfered to the next Xbox and what will happen if we choose to simply stay on 360 (service discontinued >>>> console broke = no more license? ).

The issue is in the MS terms of use we had accepted, MS declare that they can discontinue a service without notice.

This means example removing games, discontinue the indie games ect.
Thema:

1. Are Xbox Indie games are Discontinuing? - Similar Threads - Are Indie games

2. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  3. Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game

in XBoX on Windows
    Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game: Hello, I recently redeemed the Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle from the Xbox app on the PC. I do not use an actual Xbox. After redeeming the code, my perks that were allegedly going to be...
  4. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  5. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  6. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  7. Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...: I was told xbox live indie games shut down in 2017 and the 360 store is shutting down in jully 2024 this game also came out for iPad ios and i was wondering if a Microsoft person reading this...
  8. Mais jogos indies no catalogo....

in XboX Insiders
    Mais jogos indies no catalogo....: Ainda não assinei o serviço, mas senti falta de títulos independentes no PC, que nem são tão caros.Muitos deles tem uma base de fãs grande e ativa, e são o tipo de jogo que justamente faz a gente...
  9. LEGO Indi 2 download problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    LEGO Indi 2 download problem: Hi, I've an issue downloading the LEGO Indiana Jones 2 (available in Games with Gold). Clicking on the Price button leads into an error screen (see the first few lines below - the message...
  10. Setting up Indi developer account as student.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting up Indi developer account as student.: Having issues with not being able to select student option when joining app hub. Contacted support who said the indi developer support only responds through this forum. Have posted transcript of...