Are xbox accounts with spaces rare?

Discus and support Are xbox accounts with spaces rare? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i’ve had an account with a space for almost 10 years now and i’m just wondering if it’s rare what so ever submitted by /u/Sea_Communication404... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sea_Communication404, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Are xbox accounts with spaces rare?

i’ve had an account with a space for almost 10 years now and i’m just wondering if it’s rare what so ever

submitted by /u/Sea_Communication404
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sea_Communication404, Nov 27, 2022
  2. UnyoBro Win User

Need a new multiplayer game. Suggestions?

Item trading, crafting and inventory space are limited in the free account. I think rare items like hats, strange and uniques are restricted too, like you won't get them unless you buy them or they're given to you.
  3. XBF - Tali Win User

rare came out with a new update which is 9 gigabytes

Hello EwanHolloway,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums and for your feedback regarding a Rare title. Please note that we are unable to assist in terms of storage space requirements for game titles. If you would like to provide feedback with the studio, please visit: Rare Games - Contact Us.

Thanks,

-Tali
  4. Eggnogga Win User

Change My spaced out gamertag to the normal unspaced version of it?

I'm afraid that you've fallen victim to a rare LIVE glitch.
    How is it a "glitch"? A space is considered a character, that's why if you look at his profile, it doesn't say xbox.com/p a w s (or paws), since there can't be spaces in a URL address.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Why did my gamertag transfer back to the inactive "original Xbox" account that it was on before it got recycled in 2016?

as that original xbox account has the same name with a space your are done for, the new gamertag system does not take spaces into account and that old name is basically the exact same but with a space between letters which is not accounted for.
  6. jaki3boi Win User

xbox 360 slim usb power usage

Thanks for all the replies guys. on the note of the intercooler my xbox is inside a tv stand that space inside is maybe the hight of two stacked xboxes and a xbox + game case wide and its only open to air through the front space. although my xbox is the
    only item in the square it seems like the hot air will just circulate around. as i live in finland there is rarely doors open due to it being -25 outside lol any sugestions or is nothing extra needed to keep the xbox cool?
Thema:

Are xbox accounts with spaces rare?

1. Are xbox accounts with spaces rare? - Similar Threads - Are accounts spaces

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  4. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  5. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  6. I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?: So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account it says it’s been purchased/redeemed but...
  7. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  8. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  9. I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...: i lost all my skins,blueprints and level 13063ff6-5b18-400b-bd04-b4680661d746
  10. Dead Space disappeared from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space disappeared from my account: The game dead space was offer in Games with Gold, but now the game disappeared from my account and when i try to install it, i have to pay. Can you help me. Thanks...