Are X Box Gold Live and X Box Series S compatable?

Discus and support Are X Box Gold Live and X Box Series S compatable? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is Xbox gold live and the new series Xbox S console compatable? Thinking of giving a gift of both to my grand daughter.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidWarne1, Dec 14, 2021.

1. DavidWarne1
    DavidWarne1 Guest

Is Xbox gold live and the new series Xbox S console compatable? Thinking of giving a gift of both to my grand daughter.

:)

DavidWarne1, Dec 14, 2021
  2. BillDotriev Win User

I can't buy Left 4 Dead 2 online or on console.

Will this also work for X-Box Series S? It says "Buy it for X-Box 360" on the link.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Yes it is. If your Grand-Daughter wants to play with/against other players online, she will need Live Gold on console anyway.
  4. Tam Gault Win User

Trailmakers DLC not working with other accounts

Hi again,

This on only happening on our x-box series X

It works as it should on our series S

???????
  5. Crudestbeetle64 Win User

Sharing xbox live gold

Well because I've just learned about this sharing, we each have an x box one s separate email addresses and each have our own x box live gold membership
  6. Crudestbeetle64 Win User

Sharing xbox live gold

Well because I've just learned about this sharing, we each have an x box one s separate email addresses and each have our own x box live gold membership
Thema:

1. Are X Box Gold Live and X Box Series S compatable? - Similar Threads - Are Box Gold

2. do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3: would very much like to know if i can get the golden and diamond keys in borderlands 3 just by progressing in the game, or do i need an x-box live account, 6a959c65-0ce2-4cbc-873e-18266d3b5e11
  3. X box live gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box live gold games: I recently bought a xbox S. I just wanted to play fifa from the xbox and I donot need to play it online. I was thinking to get x box live gold to buy fifa. Can I play the fifa offline even after...
  4. X box live gold vs game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box live gold vs game pass: My kids had x box live last year , then We had a trial of game pass. I have just bought a new x box live subscription for 12mths. My son now tells me he can no longer access the games as he had...
  5. x box gold price drop ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    x box gold price drop ?: i bought gold 12 months as always then on the 10 oct 2020 and i subscribed to ultimate game pass for a £1 what a massive mistake when I thought its a bargain and ive got nothing to loose.cyberpunk...
  6. x box gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box gold: hi my son has xbox gold and wants to play against his sister on a different xbox do I need a second subscription to x box gold? 80f4a031-c06b-406d-bd44-8878d62f7fe8
  7. Digital gift X box live gold return before activation.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital gift X box live gold return before activation.: I ordered three gift xbox live gold cards but i only needed one. I need the other two refunded, they haven't been activated. I can't figure out how to do it, help please....
  8. x box live gold on x box game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box live gold on x box game pass ultimate.: I did not have any x box live gold membership.Now they have x box game pass ultimate for 50 INR. If i buy this(x box game pass ultimate on date 17-07-2020) will i get x box live gold with that....
  9. Problems with x box gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with x box gold: I purchased Xbox live gold in April. Today I purchased Xbox game pass ultimate for a trial price of £1. I decided I didn’t want the ultimate so cancelled my subscription and it has also cancelled...
  10. X BOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X BOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION: After subscribing for X box live gold subecription can we can after one month any charges for cancellation, any other related issue please let me know b1a39f07-fd91-4f73-b29d-654912f46bee