Are trident drops common on bedrock?

Discus and support Are trident drops common on bedrock? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm on a bedrock server with some friends and have gotten 5 tridents over just a few days of playing. We do live near a body of water, so tons of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by waspduel, Jun 29, 2022.

1. waspduel
    waspduel Guest

I'm on a bedrock server with some friends and have gotten 5 tridents over just a few days of playing. We do live near a body of water, so tons of drowned, but still, i feel like i have way more tridents than i would playing on minecraft java.

:)

waspduel, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Fire mar bill Win User

Dark Souls Item Trading

I'm looking for a channelers trident,and the moonlight great sword. Those channelers never seem to drop them. I have been farming them for well over 4 hrs even with a max item discovery of 410.
  3. Juandogs777 Win User

Reset On Mw3

Try a piece of triple layer Trident.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Knights Honour Help - 2 Weapons Neede

That Channelers Trident was the most difficult weapon to get.
  5. DanielCornflake Win User

seeking serious help

I'm sure I had to kill at least 300 silver knights before I finally got a shield to drop but I was lucky and got the Channeler's Trident fairly quickly so it pretty much evened itself out. I can't remember if I struggled to get any other required weapons.
  6. Ramon284 Win User

Sorcery vs Miracles vs Pyromancy!

^^ by the time I had 99 chunks it got too demotivating, I didn't wanna drop them but yet everytime I saw an item and hoped it was a slab, it'd tell me my inventory was too full ( meaning it was a chunk ).

Funny thing about the trident though, watch this :

http://youtu.be/vM1O6LTtFl8?t=6m42s
Thema:

1. Are trident drops common on bedrock? - Similar Threads - Are trident drops

2. Random Fps drops

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Fps drops: I need help with my pc as it has been having some issues while gaming. I have a rtx 4060, AMD Ryzen 5 7600 and i was playing a game and wanted a different skin and the website that I was on I have...
  3. Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...: Yes I dropped my Xbox One off the shelf and now at power zone for 10 seconds shows a Xbox One logo and power is off so there's no trouble shooting can be done any ideas Would be greatly...
  4. Xbox series S had a small drop and now I need to sign back in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S had a small drop and now I need to sign back in: Xbox series s had a small drop and the power cord got unplugged. when it was started back up it said it was Preparing and to not turn it off. I was then sent to a menu with 6 square buttons with...
  5. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...
  6. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...: When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise....
  7. I have no ups drop off point where I live

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no ups drop off point where I live: So I'm trying to send my controller for a repair and it is telling Me to find the nearest ups drop off point but I live in a place where it don't exists 56cf740c-1ce5-4ab2-9564-1a4e0ebd7f98
  8. Random FPS Drops In Apex Legends after 20-30 Minutes of play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random FPS Drops In Apex Legends after 20-30 Minutes of play: After playing Apex Legends for 20-30 minutes my fps will drop randomly from 100+ to as low as 14 and then it just fluxuates causing MAJOR stutters and lag. I play on a laptop that used to run Apex...
  9. Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping: Xbox S, keeps dropping connection to comcast gateway ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 3f6879ce-7753-43ad-8dca-6e5988eae9c9
  10. Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on...: Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad?? b3e0a23c-1a9f-475b-8e42-0a7a5d189618