are they trying to force us to pay for no advertisement???

Discus and support are they trying to force us to pay for no advertisement??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I like the advertisements. some I actually click on BUT!!!!! JIGSAW IS TERRIBLE!!! That NBA one freezes for 2 minutes then you get a black screen for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CamelWolf29, Jul 28, 2017.

  1. CamelWolf29
    CamelWolf29 Guest

    are they trying to force us to pay for no advertisement???


    I like the advertisements. some I actually click on BUT!!!!! JIGSAW IS TERRIBLE!!! That NBA one freezes for 2 minutes then you get a black screen for 2 minutes and then GAME OVER and you never played. FIX IT X BOX or MICROSOFT.

    :)
     
    CamelWolf29, Jul 28, 2017
    #1
  2. cb1999
    cb1999 Guest
    Are they trying to get us to quit?

    It's not like Microsoft can't afford to fix this so I have to wonder why they let it continue. In the ESBD ads, they aren't advertising Bingo now. Could it be that there is a reason this goes on over and over without a fix? They could do it if they wanted
    to.
     
    cb1999, Jul 28, 2017
    #2
  3. Gabrich Garz
    Gabrich Garz Guest
    Easy access to Official Servers

    This is the way EA is forcing us to pay for a server. The only new rule is to play with weird rules, or to pay for your server. It´s absurd they force us to take our money.
     
    Gabrich Garz, Jul 28, 2017
    #3
  4. Turv3y Win User

    Xbox Ads Annoying

    Indeed. I sure don't feel like paying $60 a year for all the AD's I get but I'm also not going to abandon my live subscription either,,,,Kinda forced their advertising hand on us.
  5. Gabrich Garz Win User

    Easy access to Official Servers

    This is the way EA is forcing us to pay for a server. The only new rule is to play with weird rules, or to pay for your server. It´s absurd they force us to take our money.
  6. Boas BS5 Win User

    Microsoft Increasing Investment in Xbox Live Ads

    MS just want every penny they can get regardless of what their customer wants, if im paying £5 a month for their service i should be able to decide if i wanna watch ads or not. Isnt that why we pay a TV license? As BBC make no money from advertising they
    charge a fee, very few services i know require you to pay a fee and have forced ads.
  7. Vizionizt Win User

    Forced Mixer/GP and advertising

    Hi there,

    for any feedback it is best to use the feedback site at
    http://feedback.xbox.com
    and vote for similar request there or if there is no similar request create your own feedback post.
    Ok, thank you
  8. WPAK Win User

    Forced Mixer/GP and advertising

    Hi there,

    for any feedback it is best to use the feedback site at
    http://feedback.xbox.com
    and vote for similar request there or if there is no similar request create your own feedback post.
Thema:

are they trying to force us to pay for no advertisement???

Loading...
  1. are they trying to force us to pay for no advertisement??? - Similar Threads - are trying force

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. When i try to sign into xbox on pc i am forced to be on of my accounts

    in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to sign into xbox on pc i am forced to be on of my accounts: When i try to sign into xbox, microsoft store and minecraft on my pc, I have two options : this account and account 2. I perfer this account because I have more games than account 2. unfortnetly,...
  10. When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one

    in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one: So I wanted to play minecraft and I tried to login to my account like I always did and instead of logging me into my account it forced me to make a new one. Now every time I try to login, it puts...