Are they going to fix the Elite controller button and stick drift issues?

Discus and support Are they going to fix the Elite controller button and stick drift issues? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is ridiculous! Spent the $180 to get the Elite 2 and of course, two weeks past the manufacturer warranty, it pretty much stops working. Buttons... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PlsStopDying, Oct 12, 2020.

1. PlsStopDying
    PlsStopDying Guest

This is ridiculous! Spent the $180 to get the Elite 2 and of course, two weeks past the manufacturer warranty, it pretty much stops working. Buttons only register every few clicks, left stick drift is terrible, bumpers/triggers stick, etc. My Series 1 at
    least lasted over a year before the bumpers stopped working and this one last 3.5 months?! Unfortunately for me, I gave away my Series 1 so I'm stuck with this piece of [mod removed]. Very hard to play competitively when buttons don't respond. I'm so infuriated
    at this point and so tired of MS ripping us off.

Please don't tell me it's not a common occurrence, because it is. Yes, my firmware is upto date and I take very good care of it.

I hope the class action goes through that forces MS to fix their junk and send us replacements.

:)

PlsStopDying, Oct 12, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

It isnt it depends on the users use

Any controller has this issue its down to how players use the controller

And threats of legal action will only get this locked

I had my controllers for 10 years since my launch xbox one I even stjll have 360 controllers

Thats not to say manufacturing defects dont happen however after a year its all about use

Youd be hardpressed to get any manufacturrer even sony to replace one for free

You can still ask for a repair even if its paid

However if you live in europe its free repair within 2 years

Please refrr any legal questions
    Ms legal
    here
  3. G̲̅][̲̅G̲̅] [Ì Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 Connectivity/drifting issue (on PC)

I have the same issue but with the normal elite controller my left stick is drifting and my other buttons are double clicking my firmware version is:2.3.2.2388.0
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Drift with Elite controllers

I have two original elite controllers and one pf the new elite 2 controllers that I got my son for Christmas. They all have drift issues with the left sticks. I hd thought it would be addressed with the new version, but I guess not. Please help
    make this right.
    Unfortunately, stick drift seems all too common in this current generation on Xbox, on PS4, and even on Switch. I wonder if it's because so many games use the sticks at buttons as well, which is leading to extra pressure being exerted? I've lost many controllers
    to stick drift, and looking at the forums and reddit, a lot of people are complaining about stick drift issues from day one with the Elite series 2. Fingers crossed that Xbox can address the issue for everybody affected by it.
  5. Kalmarn Win User

Why does a standard Xbox controller not have stick deadzone configuration?

Deadzones aren't really intended to fix stick drift. Stick drift is a fault that needs repairing.

And the customisation is another reason to buy the Elite. They need to make it different from the standard controller.
  6. Blueheart14 Win User

Elite controller stick drift

The problem is not just the on elite 2 controllers its a issue with all controllers that use the PDP program because i have 3 afterglow controllers that have problems with joy stick drift i also have 2 power A controllers that have problems with joy stick
    drift as well and my brother has an elite 2 series controller that also has the same problem
Thema:

1. Are they going to fix the Elite controller button and stick drift issues? - Similar Threads - Are going fix

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  4. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  5. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  6. High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.: My Xbox series X is showing that I have high packet loss. How do I resolve this? Thank you. 7d6012e1-5d69-49ee-b217-1f85f9637990
  7. When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...: Hello! The problem in which you my console tells me that my Xbox 360 profile cannot access Xbox live when I’m using it through my Series S has been going on for a very long time now. It affects a...
  8. My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?: I have tried to see if it was just a bug going on at first by removing my account off my xbox then hard restarting my xbox. After that I had signed back onto my account and my follower count did...
  9. When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...: When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home or my games and apps...
  10. No HDMI output and Xbox wont go into safe mode, how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No HDMI output and Xbox wont go into safe mode, how do I fix this?: Hi, I’ve had the unpleasant surprise of my Series S not working normally today. I started the console as normal but my monitor did not open automatically I manually opened it to realize that there...