Are there Updates to xcloud on iOS?

Discus and support Are there Updates to xcloud on iOS? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there any updates to xcloud for iOS. Any news for a new round testers for this program? submitted by /u/Blueman5628 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Blueman5628, May 11, 2020.

  1. Are there Updates to xcloud on iOS?


    Is there any updates to xcloud for iOS. Any news for a new round testers for this program?

    submitted by /u/Blueman5628
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Blueman5628, May 11, 2020
    #1
  2. JDebro Win User

    Xcloud

  3. JordanRnd Win User

    Xcloud gamepass not active

    Yes i use edge and safari, ios have no xcloud app
  4. AWildYamiEnters Win User

    X019 Mixer Mixpot on TONIGHT'S Inside Xbox!

    Wooo I can't wait! Hope they say xCloud beta is coming to iOS.
  5. kev edin Win User

    Xcloud Ios

    They only allow so many to test at one time . Then once stable they slowly start to invite other gamers who registered. šŸ‘
  6. KillerSans69 Win User

    Xcloud Ios

    Thanks

    Hopefully they’ll make it to where the app is in the appstore.
Thema:

Are there Updates to xcloud on iOS?

Loading...
  1. Are there Updates to xcloud on iOS? - Similar Threads - Are Updates xcloud

  2. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  3. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  5. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  6. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  7. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  8. Everspace 2 crashing for no reason after update on XCloud platform

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everspace 2 crashing for no reason after update on XCloud platform: Since I don't have the needed hardware for a smooth experience, I always played Everspace 2 trough XBOX Cloud Gaming. The game used to run with no issues until the "Incursions" expansion,...
  9. Any updates on when EA FC 24 will be available on xcloud?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any updates on when EA FC 24 will be available on xcloud?: Been waiting for quite a while now 06a9b11d-6a45-413a-bc3a-1544c5a6e3f4
  10. G-Cloud update keeps crashing Xcloud

    in XBoX on Consoles
    G-Cloud update keeps crashing Xcloud: At first it wasn't bad but now every time I play a game and I get into it, it randomly sends me back to homescreen out of nowhere. It didn't start happening until this recent update. Is it just...