Are there mythics for omega users yet?

Discus and support Are there mythics for omega users yet? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Thought I saw that and updated my console but not seeing any on my profile submitted by /u/Old_Mall_4229 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Old_Mall_4229, Oct 8, 2026 at 4:12 AM.

  1. Are there mythics for omega users yet?


    Thought I saw that and updated my console but not seeing any on my profile

    submitted by /u/Old_Mall_4229
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Old_Mall_4229, Oct 8, 2026 at 4:12 AM
    #1
  2. binksu Win User

    Halo 3 Map Pack problems

    Update: I have all the maps except MYTHIC showing now, and I just downloaded mythic again. Yet the mythic maps wont still show. I've cleared cache, and I'm out of ideas.
  3. Puff McDanks Win User

    Halo 3 online boosting (lonewolves)

    [quote user="HILLBILLY BOY91"]

    I need mythic achevements...

    [/quote]Yeah,well Mythic is a dead playlist anyway.
  4. Teshlo Win User

    Xbox Avatars 2.0

    They rolled out to the Xbox Insiders Alpha users, as for the rest of us that are Beta, Delta, Omega, or General Public, they have not been released yet.
  5. Arkham99 Win User

    The story isnt over

    He's "not done yet" because the "Retake Omega" storyline hasn't materialized yet...:)
  6. PeppyAlpaca Win User

    kinect on twitch app

    It looks like it hasn't been released for the Omega ring yet. Hopefully soon!
Thema:

Are there mythics for omega users yet?

Loading...
  1. Are there mythics for omega users yet? - Similar Threads - Are mythics omega

  2. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  6. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  7. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  8. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]