Are there more format options for games?

Discus and support Are there more format options for games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to know if when I buy a game on microsoft Xbox I will have the option to buy it physical (disc) or I only have the option to buy it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christian AlbertoFeliz, Jan 28, 2022.

  1. Are there more format options for games?


    I would like to know if when I buy a game on microsoft Xbox I will have the option to buy it physical (disc) or I only have the option to buy it digitally?

    I have this doubt since I only usually buy physical versions and I have decided to try the store to verify if I have the option to acquire physical games

    :)
     
    Christian AlbertoFeliz, Jan 28, 2022
    #1
  2. ImAice Win User

    Are there more format options for games?

    Hi Christian! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    The games from the Microsoft store are usually comes with a digital license that will be applied to your account. If you really want a physical copy of games, I suggest to check with physical Microsoft stores.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Are there more format options for games?

    The mail order store is very much operational, and you can purchase desks at authorized resellers like Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, etc.

    Please remember if you buy a series S it has no disk Drive
  4. Christian AlbertoFel Win User

    Are there more format options for games?

    I thought your physical stores had closed...

    In any case, why do you have this option for this game?
    [​IMG]
  5. Christian AlbertoFel Win User

    Are there more format options for games?

    Thanks for the help. i have an xbox series x
  6. ImAice Win User

    Are there more format options for games?

Thema:

Are there more format options for games?

Loading...
  1. Are there more format options for games? - Similar Threads - Are more format

  2. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?

    in XboX Insiders
    do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Did AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?: With the next Xbox generation getting closer, I keep wondering if Microsoft underestimated how important “next-gen identity” is for mainstream buyers. Do you think Xbox Series would’ve performed...
  8. More games with explicit content

    in XboX Insiders
    More games with explicit content: Should add more cloud games with explicit + sexual content that the lady wouldn’t know about submitted by /u/DragonfruitChance193 [link] [comments]
  9. Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Things to add/bring back for more customization and support

    in XboX Insiders
    Things to add/bring back for more customization and support: BRING BACK AVATARS FOR THE COMMUNITY TO CUSTOMIZE THEIR ACCOUNT. THINGS TO ADD- GOOGLE CHROME DOWNLOAD WOULD BE NICE. CUSTOM PROFILE THEMES ARE A GREAT ADDITION. MORE GAMES PORTED FROM PLAYSTATION...