Are there going to be any further updates about the playability of halo:mcc or just 343i ...
Discus and support Are there going to be any further updates about the playability of halo:mcc or just 343i ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I am furious because it's been a long time, and this game isn't most of the times playable on halo 2: anniversary. Seriously, few seconds ago I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheEndi24, Jun 16, 2015.
Thema:
Are there going to be any further updates about the playability of halo:mcc or just 343i ...
Loading...
-
Are there going to be any further updates about the playability of halo:mcc or just 343i ... - Similar Threads - Are going further
-
Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot... -
What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?
in XboX InsidersWhat are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it... -
Can’t seem to go disk to digital
in XboX InsidersCan’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by... -
Pour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.
in XboX InsidersPour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.: Been waiting for this update since it was announced. No issues before. Ever. Update drops and I find out my disc drive doesn't work anymore. Been using digital for awhile but have some discs to... -
HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black
in XboX InsidersHDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the... -
Bought a new xbox series X, It gives me an error 0x8B050084... I cannot go further than...
in XBoX on ConsolesBought a new xbox series X, It gives me an error 0x8B050084... I cannot go further than...: Good day. I have a problem here, what should I do ? Regards 4aeaf614-5da1-41c6-9394-385cf8aae099 -
Request Go further
in XBoX Games and AppsRequest Go further: Around 00:29 UTC−3 (BRT) I unlocked an achievement and couldn't redeem the daily request (Go further. Earn even more.), could someone help me? 3ece6d5d-9003-4d57-b560-20547def2fef -
Xbox one is on green start up loading screen and will not go any further.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox one is on green start up loading screen and will not go any further.: So today Cod has its update and as i am trying to get on Xbox its literally not going any further than the Green start up loading screen. If it does go further is shows nothing and it a dark grey... -
Xbox One "boot looping" to troubleshooting screen - won't go further
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox One "boot looping" to troubleshooting screen - won't go further: My Xbox One (original) boots to the troubleshooting screen; if I select "continue" it just reboots to the troubleshooting screen. Selecting the factory reset option (either keep games option or...