Are there any games available on xbox that are not available on PC on the xbox game pass...

Discus and support Are there any games available on xbox that are not available on PC on the xbox game pass... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Are there any games available on xbox that are not available on PC on the game pass ultimate. I am thinking of buying an xbox, but currently game on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Momo Cave, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Momo Cave
    Momo Cave Guest

Are there any games available on xbox that are not available on PC on the xbox game pass...

Are there any games available on xbox that are not available on PC on the game pass ultimate. I am thinking of buying an xbox, but currently game on my PC.

:)

Momo Cave, Nov 24, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 Game PAss

Game Pass is not available on Xbox 360. It's only available for Xbox One and PC.
  3. KayotikMunky Win User

What games should they add on xbox pass?

I'd like to see as many games available on Xbox game pass, available on the PC game pass. Anything to help bring in more subscribers to Game Pass.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Problemas al momento de instalar juegos de Xbox Game Pass. [Translation-Problems when installing Xbox Game Pass games.]

Hi there!

Thank you for posting on the forums, I'd be happy to help.

The issue is that the games you are trying to download from the Xbox Game Pass subscription to your PC are only available for Xbox One so the message is correct in that you are trying to start a remote installation to an Xbox One that you do not own. PUBG
    is only available for Xbox One through the Microsoft Store. You will have to buy and play PUBG on PC using a different platform, like Steam. All of the other games on the picture that doesn't let you download on PC is because they are only available on Xbox
    One. The only ones available to install from the Game Pass on PC are games that are available for purchase on PC through the Microsoft Store. Every product has a tag that says "Available On" and it will say what platform the game is available for through the
    Microsoft Store.

Games that you downloaded from the Game Pass won't be in your library but rather a specific section for Game Pass games.

I hope this clears things up and let us know if you have any other questions.
  5. Momo Cave Win User

Are there any games available on xbox that are not available on PC on the xbox game pass ultimate.

Hi Jocef

Thanks for replying. The subscriptions page says I have ultimate yes, but the installed XBOX app on my PC says I only have the PC game pass. I upgraded from PC to ultimate, and it never changed in the app, even though it changed in my account accessed via the browser, I have tried to reinstall the PC xbox app, but it hasn't changed anything.

I was really trying to see the benefit of purchasing an xbox, over an above the PC I already use. There is some benefit due to it being easier to play and having less issues generally experienced with PC, but I was hoping it might also provide me access to slightly different games?
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

Are there any games available on xbox that are not available on PC on the xbox game pass ultimate.

does not matter, ultimate is just the following

cloud gaming

gamepass for console

gamepass for pc

ea play

gold

so what you see on pc gamepass is what you get.

PC gamepass is the following

pc gamepass

ea play

gold is not needed for pc and obviously you don't need gamepass console as you are on pc.

there are no games exclusive to ultimate, everything available on gamepass pc and console is the same with or without ultimate.
Thema:

1. Are there any games available on xbox that are not available on PC on the xbox game pass... - Similar Threads - Are games available

2. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  3. Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...: I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a screenshot and this happens often enough it's a waste...
  5. Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...: Sorry this game or app isn’t compatible Bought GTAV Online for my s series but now it’s saying its not compatible Please help me fix this 8eac72c3-ad2c-4bcc-bc6a-954b8ec761c2
  6. PC speech to text not working. Is it available on every game?

in XboX Insiders
    PC speech to text not working. Is it available on every game?: Do I have to be in a Xbox party on PC for it to work? I have it enabled and have not seen it pop up once while playing any game. submitted by /u/dirtydirt33 [link] [comments]
  7. Purchasing game using available balance but came out of bank instead

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchasing game using available balance but came out of bank instead: Hello, I added £10 then £50 to my sons Xbox account to cover the cost of my son purchasing GTA for £59.99 however he wasn’t able to use the available balance and instead it was taken from my bank...
  8. Availability of Xbox game pass and other features in Latvia and regions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Availability of Xbox game pass and other features in Latvia and regions.: Greetings, Community, I find myself in Latvia and am contemplating the purchase of an Xbox Series S. I would like to inquire about the availability of Game Pass in Latvia. Are there any...
  9. Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?: I bought the pc gamepass this month and it shows many games on the browser but when i open the xbox app to download a game , most of them don't appear such as Fifa, hi-fi rush, Ghostwire Tokyo and...
  10. Xbox 1S constantly saying I need under a gigabyte to update games, when 80+ is available on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1S constantly saying I need under a gigabyte to update games, when 80+ is available on...: I have an Xbox 1S. It has 80+ gb of storage left on the internal hard drive, but I cannot even access my games or do anything because whenever one of my games has an update, it spams my screen...