Are there any games available on xbox that are not available on PC on the xbox game pass...

Discus and support Are there any games available on xbox that are not available on PC on the xbox game pass... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Are there any games available on xbox that are not available on PC on the game pass ultimate. I am thinking of buying an xbox, but currently game on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Momo Cave, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Momo Cave
    Momo Cave Guest

Are there any games available on xbox that are not available on PC on the xbox game pass...

Are there any games available on xbox that are not available on PC on the game pass ultimate. I am thinking of buying an xbox, but currently game on my PC.

:)

Momo Cave, Nov 24, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 Game PAss

Game Pass is not available on Xbox 360. It's only available for Xbox One and PC.
  3. KayotikMunky Win User

What games should they add on xbox pass?

I'd like to see as many games available on Xbox game pass, available on the PC game pass. Anything to help bring in more subscribers to Game Pass.
  4. DominumStige Win User

Xbox Game Pass - Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC

Hi!

RDR2 is currently only available on Game Pass for consoles. The game is not available for PC on the Game Pass catalog.
  5. DominumStige Win User

Xbox Game Pass - Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC

Hi!

RDR2 is currently only available on Game Pass for consoles. The game is not available for PC on the Game Pass

catalog
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Problemas al momento de instalar juegos de Xbox Game Pass. [Translation-Problems when installing Xbox Game Pass games.]

Hi there!

Thank you for posting on the forums, I'd be happy to help.

The issue is that the games you are trying to download from the Xbox Game Pass subscription to your PC are only available for Xbox One so the message is correct in that you are trying to start a remote installation to an Xbox One that you do not own. PUBG
    is only available for Xbox One through the Microsoft Store. You will have to buy and play PUBG on PC using a different platform, like Steam. All of the other games on the picture that doesn't let you download on PC is because they are only available on Xbox
    One. The only ones available to install from the Game Pass on PC are games that are available for purchase on PC through the Microsoft Store. Every product has a tag that says "Available On" and it will say what platform the game is available for through the
    Microsoft Store.

Games that you downloaded from the Game Pass won't be in your library but rather a specific section for Game Pass games.

I hope this clears things up and let us know if you have any other questions.
Thema:

1. Are there any games available on xbox that are not available on PC on the xbox game pass... - Similar Threads - Are games available

2. I can’t install some games on PC Game Pass. It just says “not available”

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t install some games on PC Game Pass. It just says “not available”: As the title says, some games have a green button that lets me install them and play them while some (like sea of thieves) have a grayed out button that says “not available” submitted by...
  3. When can xbox game pass for pc be available throughout Central America

in XBoX on Windows
    When can xbox game pass for pc be available throughout Central America: When I installed the xbox app for pc I was going to log in with my Microsoft account and when I did something happened with the app it says that xbox game pass for pc is not available in your...
  4. Why Xbox Game Pass Is Not Available In Pakistan?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Xbox Game Pass Is Not Available In Pakistan?: Why Xbox Game Pass Is Not Available In Pakistan? f498164b-f094-4669-833c-7fe53d1b023f
  5. Can't install games with xbox app, "unknown available" in select game file location when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install games with xbox app, "unknown available" in select game file location when...: When I try to install any game on the xbox app, it just says "unknown available" in the select game file location area. [img] I've tried some stuff I found online like uninstalling and...
  6. xbox game pass is not available in my region, even though in the official website says it is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass is not available in my region, even though in the official website says it is: i've recently aquired game pass for the first time, and i've installedsome games like normal, even tho when i installed the xbox app the alert was there too, but i didn't mind it too much. now...
  7. () Unknown Available, Can't Install Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    () Unknown Available, Can't Install Games: I've been trying for days to download games, but I keep getting this message, and it won't let me press the "Install" button. I've tried reinstalling Game Services, reinstalling the Xbox app,...
  8. How can I fix the "unknown available" problem with installing games on xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix the "unknown available" problem with installing games on xbox app?: On the xbox app on my computer, I haven't been able to install any game pass games. When I click install, it shows me this: [img] I have tried: 1. Reinstalling the xbox app 2....
  9. Battlefield 3 is not available with game pass as advertised by Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 is not available with game pass as advertised by Microsoft: the only reason i bought the game pass because it was shown in the game list that it includes bf3 with EA play so when i went to download the game i get that i have to pay for the game and i got...
  10. Will it be Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Available on Xbox Game Pass PC (Windows)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will it be Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Available on Xbox Game Pass PC (Windows): Will it be Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Available on Xbox Game Pass PC (Windows) c3122659-8465-4883-a03e-12eae02608a4