Are there any current plans for a mobile app for Xbox Insider? I think it would be useful,...

Discus and support Are there any current plans for a mobile app for Xbox Insider? I think it would be useful,... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; That's pretty much it, I was just curious submitted by /u/Minttion [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Minttion, May 23, 2023.

1. /u/Minttion
    /u/Minttion Guest

Are there any current plans for a mobile app for Xbox Insider? I think it would be useful,...

/u/Minttion, May 23, 2023
  2. Bobyevil Win User

Streaming games from long distances

Hi, that would be great indeed but I think that for most the amount of data usage would be considerable sice it would either require a mobile network connection or the use of broadband data plans.
  3. CyrilB. Win User

Error 0x87DD0013 ,, can't log into Xbox live app

Hi,

I have the same problem on Windows 10 mobile with Xbox live app(insider on lumia 635 512mo, app version 15.15.22005.00000):

error 0x87DD0013.

Thx for any help.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox insider mobile app

No why would there be

Only pc and consoles have insiders programs because they are ms oses

Windows insiders and xbox insiders

You can search insiders hub on the xbox store

You need to have it installed on a PC or a xbox because that's how you register your console

Having the app on pc also lets you register and unregister for xbox since settings has its own insiders settings
  5. ebbf2e50-c71d-4251-9 Win User

Unable to download a Game Included in Game Pass with an Active Game Pass Account

Hi Kimmy_24

Thank you for your reply. Your solution worked by using the Xbox Mobile App and I managed to download the game onto my console.

Any idea why it would not work directly from the Console as I am using the same account on the Console and Xbox Mobile App
  6. LeRoguee Win User

Xbox one notifications not working at all

Hey there ,

Are you currently using the latest dashboard release? Are you signed into any other devices like the Windows 10 Xbox App or a mobile version of the Xbox App?

Let us know!

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Yes i currently am using the latest dashboard release and Yes i am signed into windows 10 Xbox app on my PC.
Thema:

1. Are there any current plans for a mobile app for Xbox Insider? I think it would be useful,... - Similar Threads - Are current plans

2. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  3. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  4. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  5. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  6. Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?: My app is set to boot up automatically after logging in & for some strange reason, it starts loading like it normally would only to close itself about 30 seconds later. No error message or code,...
  7. I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series...: I do have current Xbox Series X with the disk drive and I can play digitally and physically on the two way on it. The Digital Xbox Series X will to be announced in June and to be released in the...
  8. Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...: It's worked before for Steam and Ubisoft Connect games, but since the past few updates it just shows me as 'Online' I have the setting ticked to share my activity, and it works fine with all Xbox...
  9. I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all...: I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all his data and such have not saved to his account. Is there anything I can do?...
  10. Any plan for a "current browser" for the Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any plan for a "current browser" for the Xbox One?: I would like to have a "Zoom" compatible browser on my Xbox One (Kinect) to be able to connect to child dance classes during the pandemic. I know there is no Zoom App, but a current browser...