Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect...

Discus and support Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/PixelDefiant [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PixelDefiant, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect...

/u/PixelDefiant, Nov 19, 2019
  2. hsbrsb Win User

xCloud keeps crashing

Is it failing when connecting to your own xbox or to the xcloud servers? Sometimes connecting to my own xbox doesnt work until i restart my xbox
    I’m guessing the xCloud servers, or the app
  3. SubOhmDrew Win User

Xbox Game pass (Xcloud) laggy and pixalated on high speed networks on Android.

It's almost like the servers can't cope with the high demand. I'm playing on a PC wired to a 1Gbs connection (stable 600Mbs min), and all of a sudden as you said it's trash. It's only gotten worse the last few months too. The browser based Xcloud gives a better experience than the windows desktop app, but it's only because the app won't connect to the servers at all.

To the people that say say "remember it's a beta" I say a beta is released to test and iron out bugs, which would imply Microsoft are working on it, which clearly they aren't as this has been going on since the start. and also if the servers aren't there, which I don't think they are in the UK as I'm always either connected to a European or US server, how can we legitimately test the beta platform? Both Stadia and GFN had issues at the start, but not this bad, and not for this long after release. Yet Microsoft seems to keep adding games to Xcloud, without tackling the underlying problem of the servers.
  4. ChrisDelta Win User

Can't sign in to Microsoft Account in Minecraft Java

Also when I try to login into any minecraft server it says
    Connection Failed: Null
  5. ttttubby Win User

xCloud keeps crashing

Is it failing when connecting to your own xbox or to the xcloud servers? Sometimes connecting to my own xbox doesnt work until i restart my xbox
  6. Gecko Lizard Win User

Error message

Oh, and when I press the A button to try and get into the game, it says it's connecting the account server, then, it fails and says, "Disconnected from the account server. Please try again."
Thema:

Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect...

1. Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect... - Similar Threads - Are xCloud servers

2. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  3. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  4. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  5. Xcloud device id issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xcloud device id issues: Dear Microsoft xCloud Team, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Tim, and I am deeply involved in managing a server for DayZ, a game that has fostered a vibrant and engaging community. I...
  6. Mouse and keyboard on XCloud

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse and keyboard on XCloud: Could you please report the presence of a Chrome extension that does what the community has been asking you for years? It exists and we want to use it without risk of ban. Microsoft's policy is to...
  7. G-Cloud update keeps crashing Xcloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    G-Cloud update keeps crashing Xcloud: At first it wasn't bad but now every time I play a game and I get into it, it randomly sends me back to homescreen out of nowhere. It didn't start happening until this recent update. Is it just...
  8. Problem with the Xcloud survey...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the Xcloud survey...: For several days I have been playing, I have seen a screen that asks me if my experience has been good or bad, regardless of whether I answered the entire survey or pressed "X" when finished, it...
  9. Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?: Regarding local coop, I was thinking about adding compatibility for 2 controls in a single game, for example, FIFA 23, where I believe that many players would like to play 1v1 with friends....
  10. Xcloud day won't load into server

in XBoX on Windows
    Xcloud day won't load into server: I'm using xcloud on mobile and dayz won't load into a server it stops at 25% then gets blurry. Is there any fixes I can do cf11d886-fa52-4c34-8965-ef8ab626b6b2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xcloud failed to connect