Are the xbox live servers down?

Discus and support Are the xbox live servers down? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently some of my games weren't working on my xbox and wouldn't let me access online services such as Halo Infinite and Warzone. I have played games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoomsDay1, May 18, 2022.

1. DoomsDay1
    DoomsDay1 Guest

Recently some of my games weren't working on my xbox and wouldn't let me access online services such as Halo Infinite and Warzone. I have played games that are not owned by Microsoft such as Rocket League and Borderlands 3 and they worked perfectly fine online. I'm wondering if there's a problem with the games' servers that are owned by Microsoft such as Halo Infinite? And I'm wondering if this issue will be automatically resolved or is it a glitch on my end? I'm currently unable to play Halo Infinite and Warzone online as far as my games go. But I'm able to play other games online without an issue like Rocket League and Borderlands 3.

:)

DoomsDay1, May 18, 2022
  2. IG kingTUT Win User

Saying my goodbyes thanks for nothing M$.

if 360 servers get shut down then would't the xbox one servers be shut down? arent they the same live service?!
  3. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

My friend cannot see me connected, and so I can't play with them

Xbox live servers are down at this moment
  4. XxKINGxBAMAxX Win User

XBOX LIVE SERVERS DOWN??

I got the same message I've been trying all morning to login and can't .....this is terrible....we pay for the services then can't get on when we want ....but others are on playing
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

servers down for xbox live

SickGraves,

The support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status shows everything is up and running at the moment. However, looking at your account you are posting with, you are no longer an Xbox Live
    Gold member and currently showing as Silver status. So it's likely that the servers aren't down but that your profile is not currently authorized to play. Once you are back in a gold status let us know if you have any other problems.
  6. BlackVerSuS Win User

Xbox live server down

I have the exactly the same problem, i thought i was the only one... at least now i know is not my console or something like that.
Thema:

1. Are the xbox live servers down? - Similar Threads - Are live servers

2. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  3. SOUTH AFRICAN XBOX LIVE SERVERS?

in XBoX on Windows
    SOUTH AFRICAN XBOX LIVE SERVERS?: Hi there.. ive asked in 2022 when are we getting xbox live servers.. its 2024 and still no south african or even african servers.. what is going on? When are we getting our own servers?...
  4. Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers: I just came home for winter break from college, and I brought my Xbox series x with me to play games. I was not experiencing any issues before I had come home to my parents house, but now when I...
  5. DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names.: DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names. I have an old Xbox 360 that connects to the network via internet cable, but it wont connect to the internet, the main error i have...
  6. If I want to connect to the server in Minecraft, do I have to join xbox live gold?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I want to connect to the server in Minecraft, do I have to join xbox live gold?: Hello, If I want to connect to the server in Minecraft, do I have to join xbox live gold? 9e4b7919-3170-4b14-9fdd-c03c79e7bbad
  7. Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X: I have gone through many forums and I haven’t found a solution that works. For some reason I can no longer connect to Xbox live when trying to play any 360 game I have either purchased or...
  8. Problem connection to live configuration servers in Forza H 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem connection to live configuration servers in Forza H 4: Hi, I have just recieve a notice when i try to connect to forza live, i get this message.. Unable to connect to the Live configuration servers. Why do I have this problem ? I have never had...
  9. Call of Duty: WaW (Xbox live servers)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: WaW (Xbox live servers): For some strange reason I am only able to find a xbox live match when choosing a Team Deathmatch lobby. The servers are not allowing me to search for other available lobbies on other game types. I...
  10. Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...: Why is my sever down on my rockband3 game i cant buy no more songs on my rockband3 music store and i cant download. All my stupid songs from my rb2 and rb3 games onto my stupid rockband4 game that...