Are the message report forms down or something?

Discus and support Are the message report forms down or something? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Some dude keeps messaging me threats and i report them but they arnt being veiwed c6f8bfd2-be05-46d6-8bf4-b97eb97ba8e6 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JaMuddasBum JaFathasToess, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Are the message report forms down or something?

Some dude keeps messaging me threats and i report them but they arnt being veiwed

:)

JaMuddasBum JaFathasToess, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you're reporting them, then the enforcement team will investigate and take the appropriate action. That can take some time and is not always immediate. If you haven't already, block communications with them as well.
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Suspension

It all comes down to burden of proof, someone says something in a live chat is kinda hard to prove. A message on the other hand is very easy. Its probably the number one reason people are handed communication bans. The thing is most of the trolls are bating
    people into sending messages like that so they can report them and get them banned. I know, seems unfair. I mean when you report someone for something they said I mean it's really hard to prove it. When you report a message they have the copy of right there.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Are There Any Report Forms?

On your console. That is the only and correct way to report cheater/Hackers or any threats
  5. Dirty Loco Win User
  6. Rockestrate Win User

Ban

Hi there! If you send anything in some form of recorded format, i.e., message/voice message, etc... and it is a violation of the ToS then it becomes actionable if reported. You would have been banned based upon some form of recorded evidence demonstrating
    a ToS violation. Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Are the message report forms down or something? - Similar Threads - Are message report

2. Can't message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't message: Can't message to other gamers 940583d9-eb4b-45d7-8ffe-8fff61521ad6
  3. Reporting Messages not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reporting Messages not working: Hello I was playing Rainbow Six Siege on Xbox while someone on my team sent me multiple unfriendly messages on Xbox like "K*ll yourself" and "your mum's fat". I reported the messages but I...
  4. Why is Xbox saying it's unable to take action when I reported a spam message?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox saying it's unable to take action when I reported a spam message?: I keep getting spam messages from bots. Advertising "romance" games and such. I report them as such and then get a message from Xbox saying they're unable to take action....
  5. Reporting messages over multiple messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reporting messages over multiple messages: If someone is saying some not nice things over multiple messages, one letter at a time, am I able to effectively report the messages? If so, how? 96d62ca6-82c4-40b7-9708-ec24e96b23af
  6. My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...: What will I do-? They spammed over 20 messages of hate and blatant malice to their main account to get back at me for something, and I have attempted to appeal the enforcement's which will last...
  7. I accidentally reported my message, and now I’m suspended from chats.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally reported my message, and now I’m suspended from chats.: This person took it upon themselves to be toxic anfter I beat them in a game and they messaged me threatening to dox my information. After replying to them with saying “you’re going to dox me over...
  8. The person that reported me and got me suspended is now messaging me taunting me

in XBoX on Windows
    The person that reported me and got me suspended is now messaging me taunting me: What should I do ? He has 2 accounts and just keeps deleting the messages after sending them. Will it even matter if I report it? He asked after the suspension "You unbanned yet" and then I say y?...
  9. Report A Problem repeated error messages

in XboX Insiders
    Report A Problem repeated error messages: Currently attempting to report an audio drop out bug on Series X only to repeatedly get the following message from Report a Problem: There’s a problem There was an issue with your problem...
  10. My son recently got suspended for a reported chat message but he deleted all of his Xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son recently got suspended for a reported chat message but he deleted all of his Xbox...: Is there anyway I can retrieve all of my son’s deleted Xbox chat messages/conversations? My son was recently suspended for calling someone something vulgar and then deleted all of his chat...