Are the madden 23 servers running now

Discus and support Are the madden 23 servers running now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have not been able to pay ultimate team or cloud franchise on my game which was madden 20 in currently about to purchase 23 but not if servers are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phillip Waldrop, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Are the madden 23 servers running now

Have not been able to pay ultimate team or cloud franchise on my game which was madden 20 in currently about to purchase 23 but not if servers are still down

:)

Phillip Waldrop, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As I have checked, there is no scheduled maintenance and there are no reported issues on Xbox's end. We may need to perform an extended power cycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Madden 23 for Xbox Crash in middle of game

4. MS_420 Win User

I purchased madden points and they never got added to my account

Same thing happened to us. We redeemed a xbox gift card to buy Madden NFL 23 Madden Points. When we went to confirm payment by using our Microsoft account balance, the purchase processed successfully on the screen. We went in to our order history to validate that the purchase was listed and it is listed. However, when we went back in to Madden 23, the Madden points were not uploaded to our Madden account. We did a complete power cycle Xbox console reboot and the points were still not uploaded to the account. What do you recommend we do now?
  5. EddieB27 Win User

my save file disappeared....

No .... Just my Madden game... I had 2 SAVES on 3/24/23 one was AUTO and one was Manual that disappeared .... When i now go to SAVED Franchise file it goes back to 3/11/23 as last save...
  6. wilmad01 Win User

Madden 23

Madden cash not showing up
Thema:

1. Are the madden 23 servers running now - Similar Threads - Are madden servers

2. I do not have a code for my Madden points

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have a code for my Madden points: My son bought a Madden points card at Target. He cannot read the code on the receipt. On top of that my husband cannot find his log in information for his Microsoft account as one of the emails he...
  3. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  4. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  5. So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...: please help I bought this 5850 Madden points at target for $50 and they said the code would be on the receipt I put the whole thing in and it’s not working fd8a91f4-5e09-4128-9442-832e1d4a799e
  6. Can’t connect to ea server on Ultimate Team madden 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to ea server on Ultimate Team madden 24: I can’t connect to server for madden24 ultimate madden 3db22a24-c42d-4002-ba98-cbc8ccb4f6bd
  7. MADDEN 23 won't CONNECT TO ONLINE SERVERS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MADDEN 23 won't CONNECT TO ONLINE SERVERS: MADDEN 23 WON'T CONNECT TO ANY ONLINE SERVERS OR GAMES. I USED TO BE ABLE TO PLAY ONLINE BUT NO MORE. I'VE ALREADY WASTED WEEKS TRYING TO TROUBLESHOOT THROUGH EA, BUT THEIR CONCLUSION IS THIS IS...
  8. MLB the show 22, fifa 22, madden 22 won't connect their server

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB the show 22, fifa 22, madden 22 won't connect their server: I have this issue for more than a month now and can not find any solutions. I have a Xbox ultimate plan MLB the show 22, fifa 22, madden 22 won't connect their server. Since some of the games...
  9. xbox one madden 17 purchases xbox live will not connect to server keeps saying incorrect ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one madden 17 purchases xbox live will not connect to server keeps saying incorrect ...: I should get paid for the time I spent trying to use your system, I bought madden 17 for xbox one it will not let me connect to the servers and I have purchased 1 year of xbox live gold. It keeps...
  10. Madden 15 xbox one server problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Madden 15 xbox one server problems?: is MS having problems with the madden 15 servers? I don't get if ea and MS have a deal how madden 15 wouldn't be smoother than ever on X1 vs ps4? what system does it play better on?...