Are the gamerpic copyright?

Discus and support Are the gamerpic copyright? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I really like this gamerpic and I was wondering if I could use it else where like on discord or youtube. [img] 30859395-db68-4426-aaad-ca4d1fafde72 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CharlePinchaud-Bérubé, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Are the gamerpic copyright?

So I really like this gamerpic and I was wondering if I could use it else where like on discord or youtube.

Are the gamerpic copyright? [​IMG]

:)

CharlePinchaud-Bérubé, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello CharlePinchaud-Bérubé,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi CharlePinchaud-Bérubé,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are trying to change your gamer tag picture which you are sending a screenshot on the post. To help you out with your concern and to answer you, allow us to understand more by asking some questions.

1. Is this the first time that you want to change your gamertag picture?
    2. Did you try already changing it with the desired picture?
    3. Did you get an error? If yes, can you please send to us a screenshot, concealing all your personal information?
    You can use the Xbox gamerpic in your twitch profile, as long as it's one of the predetermined ones you won't have issues. Predetermined by Xbox to use. If it was acquired already by another gamer then you can’t use it.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Qualedog Win User

I was falsely banned! Help?

logos are a copyrighted

And you arent supposed to use copyrighted material on your profile
    If you arent supposed to use copyrighted material then why did microsoft let him? When you select a custom gamerpic, microsoft reviews the gamerpic before they allow you to use it, if they deem it to be appropriate then your gamerpic changes. Clearly they
    deemed his gamerpic to be appropriate. This is just another example of xbox lives deeply flawed system.
  5. ngocphi Win User

xbox app gamerpic question?

No copyrighted pictures or not family type i donno how difficult that is to understand

If you want to use copyrighted stuff use licensed gamerpics from.the marketplace
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

are xbox gamerpics copyrighted?

If it was acquired from a game or you had to buy it you can’t use it.
Thema:

1. Are the gamerpic copyright? - Similar Threads - Are gamerpic copyright

2. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  3. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213
  4. 360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!: So recently Microsoft added the ability to use your old 360 gamer pics, the only problem I’m having is that I had one from about a year ago and a few days ago I changed the picture on my 360, when...
  5. Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal: Today I was banned over a Gamerpic that I have no idea what was wrong with it (see picture below) and whenever I go to the enforcement page it doesn't let me file an appeal. What else can I do...
  6. gamerpic strike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamerpic strike: i have been give 1 on one acc and 2 on my other for changing a gamerpic and it came with no warning saying that the picture is not allowed i feel if the gamerpic is not good to use xbox should...
  7. How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC: So on Xbox360 you can change your gamerpicture that has your avatar doing poses in a blue background, etc. I want to download the one i have on 360 on PC but i don't know how. Is it possible? Even...
  8. How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC: i have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic but it just doesnt show the option. it doesnt think my xbox account is a child account, so am i just unable to do that on pc? my account is part of...
  9. Need help changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing my gamerpic: Wont let me Change my gamerpic into a custom image I don't have a child's account and i have no strikes, I really need help this has been going on for months and xbox support has BEEN ZERO HELP....
  10. Ban for an "animated "gamerpic" of putin, that iv had for over a year, how can I "appeal"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban for an "animated "gamerpic" of putin, that iv had for over a year, how can I "appeal"...: Iv had an animated picture of putin as my gamerpic for over a year and never had a problem, for the last 4 month iv played single player games and don't play multilayer or chat with others etc,...