Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

Discus and support Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CorkedScrewBall, Jun 26, 2024.

1. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one

Well the new one came today and the security tape looks off, is this ok to open? Do you think it was opened previously by someone?

Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this? [​IMG]

Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this? [​IMG]

:)

CorkedScrewBall, Jun 26, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

No worries, it's always a pleasure to help!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there CorkedScrewBall, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Personally, when I received my new Xbox Series X console, the security seals looked like this. I don't think the box had been opened by anyone before. The seal in the first image looks a bit odd, but I don't think it has been tampered with. The seal in the second image looks much better than the first one, so you don't have to worry.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. CorkedScrewBall Win User

Thank you sir I appreciate it. I guess once I open it I for sure can tell because I have seen the inside of the boxes and there is NO WAY someone is putting one of these back in the box perfect and with no finger prints at least LOL

thanks
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

The upcoming X-Box Series X

Yes, I currently own an X Box One X

When does the new X Box series X release this year?

Will it have blue-ray?

I have a 65 inch, 4K television.

Will I see a difference in graphics with the new X Box on my 4K?
    Xbox Series X will release Holiday 2020, given Xbox's track record of releasing new consoles, they've usually been around November.

It will have Blu-Ray.

With the Xbox One X, it uses checkerboarding to get 4K resolution, though it's not true 4K, it's what allows the One X to get to 4K,

With the Xbox Series X, it will use true native 4K, you may see that the Series X will look a little better at 4K than the One X at 4K.
  6. Highdraul1cs Win User

Purchase

It looks like you've purchased the Series S|X edition, which is for new generation consoles (Series S and Series X) and wouldn't be compatible with your Xbox One S.
Thema:

1. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this? - Similar Threads - Are Microsoft Series

2. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  3. will microsoft lifecam studio Q2F-00001 work on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    will microsoft lifecam studio Q2F-00001 work on xbox series x: Saw on a Microsoft page that the Microsoft life cam studio would work. I’ve done all the trouble shooting and it doesn’t. Is it the specific model? If so, what model do I need? Second camera I...
  4. How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!: I have an Xbox Series X with an overheating problem, it regularly turns off and won't turn back on unless I leave it unplugged overnight. A similar issue occurred when I first bought it 9 months...
  5. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  6. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  7. Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft: I had xbox series x for two years and everything was working normally until two weeks ago. I have 2gbps connection. Everything else connected is working fine on my network. I factory reset xbox,...
  8. Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?: Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance? 78a1bc49-9177-478b-926a-a93163056d03
  9. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  10. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...