are my audio drives working on my laptop
Discus and support are my audio drives working on my laptop in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; are my audio drives working properly on this device. 969775ea-c4c3-4d37-bc9e-f04ed39ebb25 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Valeria Brown1, May 16, 2023.
Thema:
are my audio drives working on my laptop
Loading...
-
are my audio drives working on my laptop - Similar Threads - are audio drives
-
Xbox audio party clarity setting
in XboX InsidersXbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Periodic audio stuttering/clipping
in XboX InsidersPeriodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video... -
Xbox One S audio and video are lagging, should i change the internal hard drive?
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox One S audio and video are lagging, should i change the internal hard drive?: I noticed this change about a month ago when playing a relatively low-impact game, FIFA 19. The game was stuttering and having trouble catching up, meaning the audio would start and stop randomly... -
Awfully bad pixilated 1080p 60fps recordings in external drive with no audio at all (Xbox...
in XboX InsidersAwfully bad pixilated 1080p 60fps recordings in external drive with no audio at all (Xbox...: Can you please give us option to record games at 1080p 30fps in external drives even if the game is running at 60fps? I know 60fps demands more bit rate but the default bit rate seems to be... -
Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded: Need a little help here. When recording game clips to my external drive, none of the mic audio is recorded. The Mic is checked in the Broadcast & Capture settings. Volume level is set higher than... -
Xbox one external hard drive games audio crash
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox one external hard drive games audio crash: I've been experiencing some audio issues with the games I have installed on my external HD. While playing these games the audio will break up to unbearable levels and sometimes cut out completely.... -
Xbox One Blu-Ray drive audio problem
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox One Blu-Ray drive audio problem: I got my Xbox One about a week ago and I've been watching alot of movies on it, DVDs and Blu-Rays. It was working fine until earlier today I tried watching a DVD and it seems like the movie was...