Are enforcement team fit for purpose

Discus and support Are enforcement team fit for purpose in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I has a couple of enforcement. No biggy, I might have deserved them. Got angry. But the other day I wasn't rude. I said that was worth it to idiot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Leeparsons70, Mar 13, 2022.

1. Leeparsons70
    Leeparsons70 Guest

So I has a couple of enforcement. No biggy, I might have deserved them. Got angry.

But the other day I wasn't rude. I said that was worth it to idiot whilst I waz changing batteries. Then I get banned because they couldn't handle it.

Do Ms actually look at the allocations made. Because if they where judge juror and executioner. Everyone who went to court would be convicted or atleast on probation.

There is no direct link to complain. The time frame they say you are ban is incorrect. Eg you get ban say 24 hours but it can be some what longer.

I appreciate that your there to keep the peace. But your actually causing resignment and pushing people away from using the system. Or even changing to ps. Which I question messaging should be removed.

So of the team didn't check. I know they don't. Why have then?

:)

Leeparsons70, Mar 13, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Leeparsons70! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

I understand what you mean but I disagree, I have received enforcement actions before, some feel justified others didn't, but that's just a perspective from my side so it's not valid.

Xbox live it's not about a few on the community, but about all users, and you never know who is in the other side of your games, so enforcement takes care that is safer for everyone

Just because something isn’t explicitly listed in the Community Standards for Xbox doesn’t mean it’s okay to do.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Why am i getting suspended for months old "looking for group" posts that have nothing against TOS in the description?

no point trying to contact support in anyway, they will not listen, they will not log it, they are not allowed to intervene, and they will not escalate the issue to enforcement. the system is completely broken and not fit for purpose. Also, it is not a hacker that is doing it but there useless AI systems.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox Live censorship ignores sexism and misogyny

It can take time for the enforcement team to investigate a report.

For privacy purposes you will not know the results of that report.

The only thing you MAY get is a thank you for the report from the enforcement team.
  5. Ellarianora Win User

Sudden Gamer picture removal

The enforcement team deal with custom gamerpics etc so it must have not fit standards to have it removed.
  6. Smwutches Win User

XBox One stolen, Trying to contact Xbox Enforcement for a device ban

There really are no other options unfortunately. The only way to report them to the enforcement team would be to file a complaint on the other person via the console, but you'd need their gamertag. Which would defeat the purpose because then you'd probably
    know who took it. Law enforcement would not be in touch with the enforcement team.
Thema:

1. Are enforcement team fit for purpose - Similar Threads - Are enforcement team

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?: So once again I got a strike on xbox and received a 4 day suspension. The reason was listed as "harassment", despite only sending an INFORMATIVE response on a community comment section involving...