Are enforcement notices after a appealed permanent ban always a permanent ban

Discus and support Are enforcement notices after a appealed permanent ban always a permanent ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I recently got a permanent ban I successfully appealed and now have access to my account again I have been banned in the past only communication due... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KNOTHING2209, Feb 7, 2023.

1. KNOTHING2209
    KNOTHING2209 Guest

So I recently got a permanent ban I successfully appealed and now have access to my account again I have been banned in the past only communication due to somebody hacking into my account sending racial slurs when I try game sharing and was wondering if I ever got another enforcement notice would it just instantly be a permanent ban or suspension thank you in advance

:)

KNOTHING2209, Feb 7, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

The outcome of a subsequent enforcement notice after an appeal of a permanent ban can vary and is determined by the policies of the platform or service you are using. If a new violation is found, the platform or service may issue a suspension, a temporary ban, or another permanent ban, depending on the severity of the violation. It is always best to read and understand the terms of service and guidelines of the platform or service to avoid future enforcement actions.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Smwutches Win User

Why I’m I still banned

Console bans are also not 14 days. They are always permanent. Console bans also dont show up on the enforcement team site as they are not eligible for case reviews.
    Console bans are not always permanent, but they are not as short as 14 days either. They're usually either 30 days or permanent.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

being banned permanently for something i didnt do.....

The initial ban was for abuse of the Looking For Group features as it is against the rules of that feature to use it to sell things (and, yeah, many people use it for that and don't get banned)

As to the permanent ban, no-one on here can do anything about it as none of us work for MS or have access to accounts. The only place to do anything about it is the Enforcement website...if it is appealable, then there should be an appeal button there. However, from what I understand, permanent bans are not appealable
  5. �� Corby�� Win User

Com ban no reason given?

It's non appealable and its has no reason stated. Email as usual just says "you were subject to enforcement" really getting tired of this terrible automated enforcement. Especially after the "permanent ban" glitch
  6. Jonny306 Win User

Can I have my account back please?

Well, if the account is actually at fault and did in fact violate policies, then it would remain "permanently" banned. If the account creator thinks Microsoft may have made a mistake and got the enforcement wrong, then the appeal option is available. Under no circumstance can we violate policies (permanent bans take ALOT) and expect Microsoft not to enforce the exact policies we ALL agree to abide by.

I am sorry but if it's a "Permanent" ban, nothing can be done.
Thema:

1. Are enforcement notices after a appealed permanent ban always a permanent ban - Similar Threads - Are enforcement notices

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  4. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  5. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  6. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  7. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1
  8. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  9. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  10. Notice of Xbox enforcement action

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of Xbox enforcement action: Hi there My son has this on his x box we as parents just need to speak to someone to find out what is going on and how we deal with it please This is how it reads on his screen Notice of...