Are digital games purchased through Microsoft store & saved data linked to my profile?

Discus and support Are digital games purchased through Microsoft store & saved data linked to my profile? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically if I purchase a game from the Microsoft Store on my PC will it be available to download on my new Xbox and will all my progress transfer from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jaseHDX, Dec 14, 2021.

  1. jaseHDX
    jaseHDX Guest

    Are digital games purchased through Microsoft store & saved data linked to my profile?


    Basically if I purchase a game from the Microsoft Store on my PC will it be available to download on my new Xbox and will all my progress transfer from the disk version I had for my old Xbox, including the online version

    :)
     
    jaseHDX, Dec 14, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Are digital games purchased through Microsoft store & saved data linked to my profile?

    If you already have the console and have it set as your Home, it should start installing automatically. Otherwise, you can go into your Games and Apps and start the download there.
  3. jaseHDX Win User

    Are digital games purchased through Microsoft store & saved data linked to my profile?

    ok thanks, one last question will the download appear instantly?
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Are digital games purchased through Microsoft store & saved data linked to my profile?

    Yes. You just need to make sure you're signed into the same account you use on the console when you make the purchase.

    Game progress is stored on the cloud and will resync when you play.
  5. jaseHDX Win User

    Are digital games purchased through Microsoft store & saved data linked to my profile?

    okay when i download the game my online character will also be there?
  6. Exalt Nemesis Win User

    Are digital games purchased through Microsoft store & saved data linked to my profile even if I trade-in my Current Xbox one? Answer ASAP!

    Absolutely! Any and all games you purchase digitally through the Xbox Store, as well as games through Game Pass (if you are subscribed), are yours, meaning you have purchased the license to use them digitally on ANY Xbox. Simply download your profile on
    the new Xbox, go to Settings and make the new Xbox your Home Xbox, and you're good to go! All games and add-ons you've purchased from the Xbox Store will be in your Ready To Install section of My Games & Apps. All your save data is in the Cloud so once you
    launch a game you have save data in, the game will automatically sync the data from the Cloud to your new Xbox's storage.
Thema:

Are digital games purchased through Microsoft store & saved data linked to my profile?

Loading...
  1. Are digital games purchased through Microsoft store & saved data linked to my profile? - Similar Threads - Are digital games

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  7. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  8. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  9. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  10. Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List: Does anyone know if there is an official disc-to-digital list with all compatible games? Can't seem to find one. XBOX should have a webpage that displays all compatible games, as well as...