Are clips coming to Xbox Cloud Gaming??

Discus and support Are clips coming to Xbox Cloud Gaming?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play alot of Fortnite Creative on xbox cloud gaming, and replays aren't available, okay thats fine. But a very popular xbox feature, clips, aren't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sycoii, May 31, 2023.

1. Sycoii
    Sycoii Guest

I play alot of Fortnite Creative on xbox cloud gaming, and replays aren't available, okay thats fine. But a very popular xbox feature, clips, aren't available!! I would like to know if anyone has any Intel weather clips will cone to cloud or not??

:)

Sycoii, May 31, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

To answer your inquiry, it all boils down to the discretion of the game developers, particularly Epic Games if they will allow the game clips capture on Fortnite Creative on Xbox cloud gaming.

There are no announcements so far however, I would highly recommend you to check news.xbox.com from time to time for updates regarding Fortnite Xbox cloud gaming.

I would also recommend you contact the game developer Epic Games for further inquiries:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Harddrive clips deleted

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with game captures on the Xbox.

To help clarify:

• Did you save the clips to an external, OneDrive, or internal hard drive of the console?
    • Have you logged into your account on a PC at Xbox.com to review your online captures?

The resources we have for game captures on the Xbox One are the following:

Hope this helps.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox clips missing

Hi Nohax,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you have question on some game clips that are gone. Within the past few months they implemented that older clips that do not have views or low views are deleted. This is to make more space within the cloud and
    such. Also do know if clip storage is getting close to full it will auto delete older ones also.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  5. Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC- Win User

cloud storage space

You get unlimited cloud storage for game saves, game clips, your profile, ect. Please note your OneDrive is not the same cloud storage that your Xbox One uses for game content and your profile. You OneDrive is used to save clips you've edited in Upload Studio
    or storing any files you wish. You can check how much storage is left in your OneDrive by going to
    http://onedrive.live.com

To sum it up OneDrive is used to upload game clips and store/share files and you have a limited amount of space (Unless you purchase more), and the separate Xbox One cloud storage saves your profile, game saves, ect and it has an unlimited amount of space.
  6. EvilRabbit669 Win User

Xbox One won't record full clips

you may have too many screenshots or Clips on the cloud or Xbox live try and delete some Clips and pics it helped doing that here.

have a great day, hope it helps :)
Thema:

1. Are clips coming to Xbox Cloud Gaming?? - Similar Threads - Are clips coming

2. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  3. Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?: I was playing and recording clips for dark souls 3 bosses on a Sandusky 128gb 3.0 usb for the past two days. It was going fine until I got to a certain boss and went to record a clip. I pressed...
  4. Game Clips "A Error Occurred"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips "A Error Occurred": Whenever I record a game clip and try to watch it in my recent I am prompted with an "An Error Occurred" text when doing so. I can see these clips in the Captures app but not in the Captures...
  5. How do I restore a game clip

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restore a game clip: My friend saw Mt favorite clip and thought it would be funny to delete it so he did and I was wondering if I can restore It 57249625-ce61-4ec7-9b79-ced2bb8e7e49
  6. Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip: Hi, I record many clips through my Xbox Series X (1080p) using external usb 3.0 hard disk. After recording many videos it started recording but not completing the file. This is happening every 3-4...
  7. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  8. Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...: When I go to transfer clips to an external drive, it will function for a while and then will all of a sudden close without any indication of it continuing the process. is this supposed too happen...
  9. Why do my clips come back after I delete them

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do my clips come back after I delete them: Hi Everytime I delete clips from the xbox network they reappear, all of those clips are deleted from my console itself... I also cannot upload any clips to the xbox network, I have tried using...
  10. set clip recording to 15 secs, clips come out between 1-5 minutes..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    set clip recording to 15 secs, clips come out between 1-5 minutes..: I have my clip recording set to 15 seconds but when I hit record clip, its been coming out between 1-5 minutes (1:23 one clip, then the next might come out 2:43 or even 5:47)...