Are any of you having major problems with the xbox app resently

Discus and support Are any of you having major problems with the xbox app resently in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ex: duplication of messages,it being super lagy or not letting you type at all View Poll submitted by /u/thebeefman67 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/thebeefman67, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Are any of you having major problems with the xbox app resently

/u/thebeefman67, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Joc Holliday Win User

Apps and homescreen not loading

If it comes back

Uninstall the apps from the xbox, power cycle it (It will clear the cache) and reinstall the app.

It works for majority of the people that have the same problem you do.
  3. BlondeTundra Win User

Casting to xbox one

got the same problem.

did this happend resently to you to ?
  4. Stoned Trooper Win User

Xbox One Game DVR issues - Fast/Jittery recording

Same problem. Its a resent problem.
  5. vikingland1 Win User

Stereo Headset Disconnecting Controller Issue!!

Have you tried to resent your controller I have heard of other people with a similar problem. They fixed it by syncing Thierry controllers.
  6. Gullen-4ED5F6E6-9409 Win User

sufficient connection speed

You should be ok at this speed - it's not ideal but you shouldn't have any major problems.
Thema:

Are any of you having major problems with the xbox app resently

1. Are any of you having major problems with the xbox app resently - Similar Threads - Are having major

2. My two controllers have major stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    My two controllers have major stick drift: Hi, I have two xbox series x controllers one original and second hand. I have used both of them for a good period of time and now the stick drift has gotten way worse. both controllers are not in...
  3. Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...: It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same...
  4. Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...: Ok so been having issues where i access the store or something password related. When i hit enter on said password it comes up with a grey screen and once i press back it says its having osshes...
  5. Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S.: Hello, as of a few months ago my Xbox One S has had multiple major issues that have rendered it nigh unusable. These issues range from small but annoying issues such as taking long to boot up,...
  6. Can you guys make an update for 75hz monitors because majority of people have monitors that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys make an update for 75hz monitors because majority of people have monitors that...: Can you guys make an update for 75hz monitors because majority of people have monitors that support 75hz but the Xbox locks it at 60hz which isn’t getting the monitors best performance. Thanks...
  7. Xbox major Updates issues. I have to have 32 characters.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox major Updates issues. I have to have 32 characters.: I was in a ranked game and my xbox casually decided to update without giving me an option to not have the update. MUST Fix happened numerous times submitted by /u/Lukeyfi5h [link] [comments]
  8. The new Store has major issues! The trailers won't play and I have trouble finding what I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    The new Store has major issues! The trailers won't play and I have trouble finding what I'm...: I am in Alpha skip ahead, and I was wondering if everyone has the new Store now or not? And if they do, is everyone having all kinds of issues with it? The biggest one for me right now is that it...
  9. Major Game License Issue have been dealing with sice December 12th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Major Game License Issue have been dealing with sice December 12th: I have been having a Major Game License Issue with Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts have been dealing with since January 5th, the game was purchased on Dec 28th (Had 3 Deaths in the family and just...
  10. Please bring back Backwards Compatibility, some major titles have been criminally overlooked.

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring back Backwards Compatibility, some major titles have been criminally overlooked.: I would like to petition the dev team and Phil Spencer to please resume the efforts to bring some more Original Xbox and Xbox 360 titles to backwards compatibility. I believe some major titles...