Arctis 9x wireless MIC not working in party chat

Discus and support Arctis 9x wireless MIC not working in party chat in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just bought the Arctis 9x wireless a couple of weeks ago and I haven’t had problems until today. I turn on the headset and it connects to my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rzxcd, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Rzxcd
    Rzxcd Guest

I just bought the Arctis 9x wireless a couple of weeks ago and I haven’t had problems until today. I turn on the headset and it connects to my Xbox series s fine and I can hear game sound but I cannot hear my friends in party and the mic doesn’t pick up any noise. I’ve reset the Xbox, headset and still nothing. I would really appreciate the help

:)

Rzxcd, Feb 28, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your chat headset problem.

Let's refresh the console's system cache and see if this can help.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

If this does not help, please make sure that all your privacy settings are set up correctly through here:

https://account.xbox.com/settings
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

why cant I use good headsets on my X Box?

I love my fully wireless no streff connection Arctis 9X 😉
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox wireless headset

I own the Arctis 9X they are full wireless very comfortable, love my headsets
  5. MidnateCity Win User

What Headset do you use?

SteelSeries Arctis 9X (for the Xbox)

• Wireless connection straight to Xbox, no dongle needed
    • Can adjust game volume and chat volume balance
    • Up to 20hr battery life
    • Retractable mic
    • EQ presets
    • Can simultaneously be connected to Xbox and a Bluetooth device

(This is great for when communicating with group through Discord on phone/computer while playing/hearing your game)
  6. MidnateCity Win User

What Headset do you use?

SteelSeries Arctis 9X (for the Xbox)

• Wireless connection straight to Xbox, no dongle needed
    • Can adjust game volume and chat volume balance
    • Up to 20hr battery life
    • Retractable mic
    • EQ presets
    • Can simultaneously be connected to Xbox and a Bluetooth device

(This is great for when communicating with group through Discord on phone/computer while playing/hearing your game)
Thema:

1. Arctis 9x wireless MIC not working in party chat - Similar Threads - Arctis wireless MIC

2. Xbox losing wireless signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox losing wireless signal: I have been having an issue when playing a couple of games, those being Dead Island 2 and Fortnite where randomly my console seems to lose all wireless connections for a split second and then...
  3. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  4. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  5. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  6. steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one: steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one how reconnected on Xbox one with out plug wire to headset to the controller 6a87487c-dc74-43ab-9150-4e6b796dfe63
  7. Trouble Connecting Arctis 9X headset to Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble Connecting Arctis 9X headset to Xbox series X: I have a Xbox series X and recently bought the arctic 9X wireless headset when I connected the headset I was able to get sound but I have been having issues getting the mic to work. I’ve tried...
  8. SteelSeries Arctis 9X headset for Xbox - at half price today!

in XboX Insiders
    SteelSeries Arctis 9X headset for Xbox - at half price today!: Great deal on Amazon today submitted by /u/ComfortabeAge [link] [comments]
  9. My Arctis Nova 7x Wireless connects to my PC but not my Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    My Arctis Nova 7x Wireless connects to my PC but not my Xbox One: My Arctis Nova 7x Wireless won’t connect to my Xbox One. It will connect to my laptop and even my PS5 but when I switch the dongle setting over to Xbox and plug it in they won’t pair,...
  10. Issue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard: Hello, I just got the Arctis 9x. I got this headset because it connect via bluetooth and not usb dongle. I instead wanted to use that port for the usb for my xbox keyboard that connects to the...