Arctis 9x sound issues have returned on 2011.201203-1717 (series x)

Discus and support Arctis 9x sound issues have returned on 2011.201203-1717 (series x) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi folks. I got the Arctis 9x headset along with the series x and got the well documented issue with the sound cracking if the analogue sticks weren't... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sasquatch_UK, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Arctis 9x sound issues have returned on 2011.201203-1717 (series x)

Hi folks.

I got the Arctis 9x headset along with the series x and got the well documented issue with the sound cracking if the analogue sticks weren't moved after about 5 secs.

Went into the beta after reading there was a fix. This update was received and did indeed fix the issue.

After yesterday's update to 2011.201203-1717, I'm back to square one, having exactly the same issue.

Is anyone else suffering? I have fired in a problem report.

submitted by /u/Sasquatch_UK
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sasquatch_UK, Dec 6, 2020
  2. AnimalSiren774 Win User

What Headset do you use?

I use Arctis 9x. They sound great but connectivity isn’t too reliable.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

I’m gearing up for the Xbox series X launch and want to know if the Steel series arctic nine

If you can use the headset on the Xbox One / S / X, it should be usable on the Series X,

Steel Series website on the Arctis 9X Headset states it will work on Xbox Series X, if its the Arctis 9X.

Hi DerekMcClemens

As far as I know, most if not all current hardware will be compatible with the Series X, even your games on your external hard drive can just be plugged in and enjoyed.

This makes it easy for me as I have a 4TB external myself and its almost full.
    I wouldn't run the game direct from the 4TB hard drive as you wont get the fast loading or fast travel times that the Custom NVMe SSD offers, best to transfer you most regular played games on to the Xbox Series X SSD.
  4. Satan316 Win User

What Headset do you use?

I was using the Steele Series Arctis Pro for a year or so, but this required me to connect to parties via the xbox app.

I now use the Arctis 9X which is perfect for the xbox.

It is comfortable for long use and easy to get the right chat to game sound mix on the headset as you play.

I think they are well worth it, but do cost a bit.
  5. Iwan__ Win User

Audio stuttering on Arctis 9x with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10

I followed the above steps, but still ran into the same issue. I returned the Arctis 9x and got an Arctis 9 instead, which came with its own 2.4ghz dongle. There isn't any clicking noises, so I suspect it was either the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows or the Windows 10 itself being the issue.

Thanks for your support!
  6. Ch1ps Win User

Headset

I recently picked up the Steelseries Arctis 9x and they are great! Completely wireless and they have wonderful sound and are one of the comfiest headsets I've worn. Highly recommend them!
Thema:

Arctis 9x sound issues have returned on 2011.201203-1717 (series x)

1. Arctis 9x sound issues have returned on 2011.201203-1717 (series x) - Similar Threads - Arctis sound issues

2. My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound: So I went to turn on my Xbox series x and it won't turn on but I hear this ringing noise from inside my console if anybody have any idea to fix this I'll appreciate I read some things online about...
  3. Xbox series x. No sound at all through TV speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x. No sound at all through TV speakers: I just bought the x series 5 days ago and from the beginning I have never had any sound through the TV. Tried multiple times to change hdmi, restart the TV and Xbox. Nothing. On the audio...
  4. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  5. bad sound on xbox wireless headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    bad sound on xbox wireless headphones: I have the Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset - Wireless Headset Edition. I am very impressed with the sound while using them on my Win11 laptop and My Andoroid phone. However they absolutely suck on...
  6. steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one: steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one how reconnected on Xbox one with out plug wire to headset to the controller 6a87487c-dc74-43ab-9150-4e6b796dfe63
  7. Trouble Connecting Arctis 9X headset to Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble Connecting Arctis 9X headset to Xbox series X: I have a Xbox series X and recently bought the arctic 9X wireless headset when I connected the headset I was able to get sound but I have been having issues getting the mic to work. I’ve tried...
  8. SteelSeries Arctis 9X headset for Xbox - at half price today!

in XboX Insiders
    SteelSeries Arctis 9X headset for Xbox - at half price today!: Great deal on Amazon today submitted by /u/ComfortabeAge [link] [comments]
  9. My Arctis Nova 7x Wireless connects to my PC but not my Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    My Arctis Nova 7x Wireless connects to my PC but not my Xbox One: My Arctis Nova 7x Wireless won’t connect to my Xbox One. It will connect to my laptop and even my PS5 but when I switch the dongle setting over to Xbox and plug it in they won’t pair,...
  10. Issue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard: Hello, I just got the Arctis 9x. I got this headset because it connect via bluetooth and not usb dongle. I instead wanted to use that port for the usb for my xbox keyboard that connects to the...