Archiving completed puzzles & lack of response from Microsoft

Discus and support Archiving completed puzzles & lack of response from Microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As requested by several users on previous occasions, why do you not have a way of archiving completed puzzle groups? I don't want to delete them as I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CombedSatsuma08, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Archiving completed puzzles & lack of response from Microsoft

As requested by several users on previous occasions, why do you not have a way of archiving completed puzzle groups? I don't want to delete them as I may want to go back to them at a future date, just a way to clear them off my collections screen. Microsoft
    seems to have no desire to address this issue since it appears this has been an on going topic for years. Please, Microsoft, listen to your users and create some way of archiving completed puzzle collections.

:)

CombedSatsuma08, Sep 16, 2017
  2. Delete completed puzzles

i am so disappointed in the lack of responses from Microsoft!

SucculentEye160, Sep 16, 2017
  3. Doug88142
    Doug88142 Guest
    Classic Puzzle Statistics Incorrect

I began playing Microsoft Jigsaw (Classic Jigsaw), since about the middle of September 2014. Sometime in November of 2014, having completed 722 Easy, 722 Medium and 722 Hard puzzles, of the then 49 collections, plus 50 of the expert puzzles, a total of
    2216 completed puzzles, I began to have a problem. Some of the puzzles in three categories would not load. I decided to uninstall and reinstall the app. After I was up and running again, I observed that in the statistics tracking section of the game, my completed
    puzzles dropped from 2216 to 0 (zero) and my score dropped from 352500 to a NEGATIVE 104410, a difference of 456910 points. I noted at this time that all the stars, i.e. green, yellow, orange and red/purple under each puzzle remained lit up, indicating that
    somewhere, the app still knew that I had completed those puzzles.

I started over doing all of the previously completed puzzles for the second time, but noted that in statistics, the number of completed puzzles started reducing. Example, let's say that on a given Monday I completed 12 puzzles. in the next few days, (Tuesday
    or Wednesday), I discovered that statistics had reduced the number of completed puzzles by anywhere from 1 to all 12 of those completed puzzles. I tried doing the puzzles again, (for the third time), only to find out that they would be removed from statistics
    again. Apparently, there is a limit to the number of times a puzzle can be completed. While this was happening, sometimes the score would also be adjusted downward.

I realized at this point that it would be impossible for me to complete all puzzles and have statistics report accordingly, so I thought that maybe the problem was fixed and I should uninstall and reinstall the app again. This time, the number of completed
    puzzles dropped from 2448 to 1008 but my score remained the same. Knowing that I could never get statistics to reflect my actual number of completed puzzles, I tried to uninstall the app completely, even removing files that I found associated with Microsoft
    Jigsaw. Upon reinstallation, the statistics, score and lit up stars all remained the same with the statistics in error.

Currently, I have completed a total of 2534 puzzles, while statistics tracking only reports that I have completed 1081.

Doug88142, Sep 16, 2017
  4. bighornjulie
    bighornjulie Guest

I agree - said on facebook a couple years ago that they were working on it. Apparently not very hard.

bighornjulie, Oct 1, 2017
  5. bighornjulie Win User

I agree - said on facebook a couple years ago that they were working on it. Apparently not very hard.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles - archive?

Hello again, I believe that in the first link is for you to send a request with your question, as it is more specific and from a game the developer support can help you.
  7. cbreezes Win User

Hello George,

Thank you for your reply and especially thru AOL .. But I don't see your answer to my question .. I rarely use this site so I'm not familiar with the workings so if I overlooked it could you point me in the right direction.

Take care and stay safe!!

Carol Pilot

***@aol.com

8. Georges C. Win User

9. ThoughtVenus608 Win User

How can I delete / archive set of puzzles that have been completed??

It would be really good if ever anyone answered a question. HOW can completed sets of puzzles be archived so that there is more room on the screen. I don't want to go trawling through a heap of puzzle sets when I don't have to, just to find sets that aren't
    finished.
Thema:

1. Archiving completed puzzles & lack of response from Microsoft - Similar Threads - Archiving completed puzzles

2. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  3. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  4. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  5. What do I do when my controller turns on and stays on but the system is is completely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do when my controller turns on and stays on but the system is is completely...: This is the first time this has happened to me so I searched up a solution online and every thing I saw involved being able to go into the settings app and the power off/restart menu which I...
  6. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  7. My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?: I have an old rock candy wired controller that I have been using for years. Since getting Windows 11 whenever I want to use it it I need to check for updates through Windows Update and install...
  8. How long should a repair order take to complete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long should a repair order take to complete?: I have sent my Xbox controller in to be repaired as the things can't last more than 6 months. It's been at the service centre for 10 days now and typically it has been quicker than this for me....
  9. Xbox 360 games archivement dosnt unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games archivement dosnt unlock: I play Fable 2 on xbox series x and unlocked 10 archivements (or more) ingame the xbox 360 archivement unlocked pops out but on my profile and xbox app the archivements are still locked. What bug...
  10. Tiger Archive Header mismatch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tiger Archive Header mismatch: Tiger Archive Header Mismatch Error Trying to play Marvel Avengers I have a physical copy of Marvel Avengers, and it is installed on my xbox one but whenever i try to load it up, i get the error...