archived xbox console companion with messages and looking for group enabled
Discus and support archived xbox console companion with messages and looking for group enabled in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; not many people like the Xbox app and Microsoft is forcing the update on us so i archived a version that has all features enabled if you so could... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by XxG3TR3KTxX591, Apr 1, 2022.
Thema:
archived xbox console companion with messages and looking for group enabled
Loading...
-
archived xbox console companion with messages and looking for group enabled - Similar Threads - archived console companion
-
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?
in XboX InsidersIf I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th... -
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??
in XboX InsidersNo hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments] -
zips downloading as zip archives.
in XBoX on Windowszips downloading as zip archives.: when trying to install files that should be getting downloaded as regulars compressed zip files they instead get downloaded as zip archives. Im unsure as what to do since the file isnt acting as a... -
Xbox 360 games archivement dosnt unlock
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox 360 games archivement dosnt unlock: I play Fable 2 on xbox series x and unlocked 10 archivements (or more) ingame the xbox 360 archivement unlocked pops out but on my profile and xbox app the archivements are still locked. What bug... -
Tiger Archive Header mismatch
in XBoX Games and AppsTiger Archive Header mismatch: Tiger Archive Header Mismatch Error Trying to play Marvel Avengers I have a physical copy of Marvel Avengers, and it is installed on my xbox one but whenever i try to load it up, i get the error...