Arcadecraft

Discus and support Arcadecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, a few years ago, I purchased Arcadecraft via XBLA. I cannot seem to find it now. c5efe6be-c34a-4739-a50f-bc96f85b1a04 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by paul barber1, Nov 30, 2022.

1. paul barber1
    paul barber1 Guest

Arcadecraft

Hi, a few years ago, I purchased Arcadecraft via XBLA. I cannot seem to find it now.

:)

paul barber1, Nov 30, 2022
  2. NESWORLD Win User

Arcadecraft not available throughout Europe

Well it's not like Arcadecraft is violent or anything like that... Where would I be able to get the exact reason why Arcadecraft isn't available throughout Europe? (European Union)
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Arcadecraft

The game has been delisted from the store. You should be able to find it in your download history. On the Xbox 360 go to settings - account - download history, and scroll down the list until the game shows. Select it from there and start the download.
  4. paul barber1 Win User

Arcadecraft

Many thanks for such a quick reply. Problem solved. I never knew that option was there.
  5. HassanB Win User

This is the most official answer you're going to get. If you want it in more legal speak you can read it like this:

Indie Games are only for sale in countries where Microsoft has negotiated a trade agreement with the government, including taxes, payment, releasing games that don't have ratings. etc.
  6. HassanB Win User

Hello,

Unfortunately, there's some regional restrictions that prevent all games from being brought to different countries. This would be one of those games that wouldn't be available in your specific region. This is the case for all Xbox LIVE regions in the 40+ countries
    where Xbox LIVE is available.
Thema:

Arcadecraft