AR-Based Virtual Try-Room using Kinect v2

Discus and support AR-Based Virtual Try-Room using Kinect v2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to make an AR-Based virtual try-room using kinect v2 and unity. Is there someone who had already done this project or someone who can guide... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Laiba_828, Jun 10, 2024.

1. Laiba_828
    Laiba_828 Guest

I am trying to make an AR-Based virtual try-room using kinect v2 and unity. Is there someone who had already done this project or someone who can guide me? From where I can get 3D cloth assets for free and how can i implement my project?

#Augmented Reality

#VisualStudio

#Unity

#Blender

:)

Laiba_828, Jun 10, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

this is for Xbox consumer tech-support, I suggest you try the unity forums
  3. STALKER2k Win User

just Read a 56 page PDF file of rumored MS strategies and next box info.

4. Mister Mascot Win User

Kinect for Windows v2 sensor and Xbox One S

Hey there Nixe Ahn,

Using that adapter you, should be able to hook the Kinect Sensor up to an Xbox One S console. The

FAQ guide
    for the Kinect for Windows v2 would suggest that when using the adapter the sensor should work on an Xbox One console, or Xbox One S console using the adapter since functionally it can be used in the reverse scenario.

From the FAQ

If you already own a Kinect for Windows v2 sensor, please be assured that our support for the v2 sensor remains unchanged and you can continue to use it for both commercial and non-commercial uses. If you don’t have a Kinect for Windows v2 sensor, we encourage
    you to purchase the Kinect for Xbox One sensor and Kinect Adapter for Windows—which together, are functionally identical to the v2 sensor for developing and running Kinect for Windows v2 applications. We no longer manufacture Kinect for Windows v2 sensors
    and have sold out of existing stock."

Microsoft has consolidated the Kinect for Windows developer experience around the Kinect for Xbox One sensor and is no longer producing the Kinect for Windows v2 sensor. We encourage developers who do not already have the v2 sensor to use the functionally
    identical Kinect for Xbox One sensor and Kinect Adapter for Windows to create interactive v2 solutions and applications. The adapter enables you to connect a Kinect for Xbox One sensor to Windows 8.0, 8.1, and 10 PCs and tablets in the same way as you would
    a Kinect for Windows v2 sensor. Since the Kinect for Xbox One and Kinect for Windows v2 sensors are functionally identical, the Kinect for Windows SDK 2.0 works exactly the same with either."

So by this information you should be able to use it without any issues, since it works in the reverse scenario.

I hope that helps to clarify things for you. :)
  5. KILLEDBYDEATH86 Win User

Xbox power light dimming?

Seems to change based on the light in the room. Kinda like when your phone screen dims. Dark room = dim Xbox logos on the system, Kinect and controller, bright room = bright light.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Will a "Kinect for Windows V2" work on an Xbox One S with the included adapter?

Hi milter,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Unfortunately the Kinect for Windows v2 will not work when plugged into an Xbox One console. It was designed to work with Kinect software for Windows intended for developers that is not present on an Xbox One console, even if using the adapter. The Kinect
    for Xbox One is functionally the same as the Kinect for Windows v2 and can work on Windows with an adapter because the Kinect for Windows v2 does not come with the included software and you have to download this software online from

here
    , so the Kinect for Xbox One can use the same software on a Windows PC but not vice versa.
Thema:

1. AR-Based Virtual Try-Room using Kinect v2 - Similar Threads - Based Virtual Try

2. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  3. Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...: Just reporting a 100% reproduceable issue with XCloud and Chromium based browsers and the official Xbox Series X controller. When trying to play via Chromium based browser and using an Xbox...
  4. Slow xbox when downloading (internet based actions)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow xbox when downloading (internet based actions): When i am downloading games on my xbox series x all download speed goes to this activity. The download goes pretty fast, but all other images and other activities that needs internet goes very...
  5. What good is cloud based saves if it doesn't work ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What good is cloud based saves if it doesn't work ???: I think my question in rhe titles says it all. Cloud based save games are worthless, you never know when you are synced with the cloud and I've learned from Starfiekd that list saves can't be...
  6. Crossplay and skill based match making

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crossplay and skill based match making: Skill based match making is none existing I'm an average gamer I work over 45+ hours a week and I always seem to been thrown into games with players that are way more skillful on the game than me...
  7. Installation stuck at 0% fs-base-cgl-0.1.75.fspackage.045

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stuck at 0% fs-base-cgl-0.1.75.fspackage.045: So, today, when I started to download the last bit of MSFS2020, fs-base-cgl, I had 19GB left. It's not starting to download and its descending from 30MBITS to 0.5-2MBITS/sec. I don't know what to...
  8. How to appeal account was perma banned based on the known Xbox exploit.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to appeal account was perma banned based on the known Xbox exploit.: My XBox account is permanently banned I believe due to a well known XBox exploit as detailed here: [mod removed] There are multiple other videos that detail and highlight the same exploit. How...
  9. why is the skill based match making so terrible?!?!?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the skill based match making so terrible?!?!?!?!: I played 6-8 matches in which me and my friend have been absolutely destroyed in. how is it skill based match making if 6-8 games in a row we have been defeated 6-0, i am a pretty good player,...
  10. Will an XBox 360 Disney Infinity Character Portal Base work on the XBox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will an XBox 360 Disney Infinity Character Portal Base work on the XBox One?: We have two bases from the 360 and neither are reading on the XBox One. The game works, but not the base. We cannot confirm the characters do until we have a working base....