Apps

Discus and support Apps in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I'm Josh, so I have been thinking of getting Minecraft on my computer but before I did I wanted to know is an app connected to the account or the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JoshuaFry2630, Jul 11, 2020.

  1. Apps


    Hi, I'm Josh, so I have been thinking of getting Minecraft on my computer but before I did I wanted to know is an app connected to the account or the device? I'm asking because I'm sure I will be getting another computer in the next year or so and I didn't
    want to have to buy the same game again. If and when I get a new computer can I just re-install for free as long as I'm using the same account?

    :)
     
    JoshuaFry2630, Jul 11, 2020
    #1
  2. Nuke1967 Win User

    No apps, no app store...

    The video apps is empty for me.
  3. onyxishere Win User

    Apps on App Store

    Sorry to hear it. Sounds like you may have either your console or your gamertag set for the US. If the console is set to the US then follow these steps to switch it to UK.

    Go to Settings>System>Console Settings>Language and Locale and change the Locale to United Kingdom.

    If that is not the issue then perhaps you accidentally set your gamertag up for the US. You can change the region of your gamertag back to UK by following the steps at this link

    support.xbox.com/.../change-region
  4. Lord Sion45 Win User

    APP

    thats just because they're stupid, smelly nerfherders. LOL
  5. ModestElf Win User

    APP

    well I guess I'm gonna stick with the bungie one thanks Noble

    but I would like to have one were you can check achievements progress and more stuff like that

    dont know if the bungie one has that function too
  6. Noble 29 Win User

    APP

    I don't believe there is an app for any forums. Bungie.net, the Waypoint forums, and this forums are accessible through internet browsers. No apps for them. Not even sure if the mobile site of this is functional yet.
Thema:

Apps

Loading...
  1. Apps - Similar Threads - Apps

  2. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  5. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  6. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  7. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  8. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  9. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  10. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...