apps

Discus and support apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has there been any news about when new apps will be released on xbox one? 28bcdb2c-08d6-4162-b65f-0aee47f4cc2d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sHaDyDeViL616, Jan 10, 2014.

  1. apps


    Has there been any news about when new apps will be released on xbox one?

    :)
     
    sHaDyDeViL616, Jan 10, 2014
    #1
  2. Verschwundene Apps [Disappeared Apps]

    Die AutoKorrektur hat mein Namen abgeändert Johannes und nicht Jonathan

    Translation:[The AutoCorrect has changed my name John and not Jonathan ]
     
    Johannes kris, Jan 10, 2014
    #2
  3. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Verschwundene Apps [Disappeared Apps]

    Hi John!

    If after installing Windows 10 again you signed in to the wrong account that doesn't own the game it will continue to prompt to purchase it again.

    I would like to have you verify that in the Microsoft store you're signed in to the account where the purchase for Minecraft Windows 10 edition was made.To check this go here: Sign in to your Microsoft account

    Let us know if this is the case apps :)
     
    XBF Leslie D, Jan 10, 2014
    #3
  4. apps

    eG x Thee Elf, Jan 10, 2014
    #4
  5. Nuke1967 Win User

    No apps, no app store...

    The video apps is empty for me.
  6. onyxishere Win User

    Apps on App Store

    Sorry to hear it. Sounds like you may have either your console or your gamertag set for the US. If the console is set to the US then follow these steps to switch it to UK.

    Go to Settings>System>Console Settings>Language and Locale and change the Locale to United Kingdom.

    If that is not the issue then perhaps you accidentally set your gamertag up for the US. You can change the region of your gamertag back to UK by following the steps at this link

    support.xbox.com/.../change-region
  7. Lord Sion45 Win User

    APP

    thats just because they're stupid, smelly nerfherders. LOL
  8. ModestElf Win User

    APP

    well I guess I'm gonna stick with the bungie one thanks Noble

    but I would like to have one were you can check achievements progress and more stuff like that

    dont know if the bungie one has that function too
  9. Noble 29 Win User

    APP

    I don't believe there is an app for any forums. Bungie.net, the Waypoint forums, and this forums are accessible through internet browsers. No apps for them. Not even sure if the mobile site of this is functional yet.
Thema:

apps

Loading...
  1. apps - Similar Threads - apps

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  5. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  6. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  7. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  8. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  9. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  10. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...