"Apps" tab not available on xBox 360.

Discus and support "Apps" tab not available on xBox 360. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On my Xbox 360 E, I do not have multiple tabs such as bing and "apps". I am trying to install netflix and Youtube but I cannot. If I log out of my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DontEvenTalkToMe, May 20, 2023.

1. "Apps" tab not available on xBox 360.

On my Xbox 360 E, I do not have multiple tabs such as bing and "apps". I am trying to install netflix and Youtube but I cannot. If I log out of my Xbox Live Account, It shows me the "Apps" tab but when I press on it and try to install Netflix or Youtube, it tells me to login with an Xbox Live account. When I do, the "Download" option disappears. When I try to make a new account, It runs into one error code or the other, so I can only download profiles. I have seen many people with the same issue but their threads have been locked:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...xbox-360/de0b322e-0450-45fe-95f1-d33e53019dbd

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...xbox-360/7b748588-a882-429d-b1f4-3f8343685efa

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...xbox-360/32c6b5e6-82ed-4806-b3db-edeff0ba481f

If anyone has any solution, please help.

(I posted this before, however I was busy and unfortunately could not reply to the Microsoft Moderator)

:)

DontEvenTalkToMe, May 20, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description, you cannot find the apps and browser in your Xbox 360. Let us check on this together and sort this out.

Before we proceed any further, we would like to set your proper expectation that Xbox 360 support content is no longer maintained. This would mean that there are some features available in the new edition of Xbox console that are not available in Xbox 360 because its support has been ended already.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue better.

1. Have you download Netflix app before in your Xbox 360 console?
    2. Has there been any changes with the device made recently?

For the meantime, you can scroll over to the App section in your Xbox 360 dashboard and select Marketplace within the App section to open the Xbox Live Marketplace and search for the app and try to download in your device.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. DontEvenTalkToMe Win User

"Apps" tab not available on xBox 360. (Repost)

Tomm_A replied here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/apps-tab-not-available-on-xbox-360/8c239926-5f40-49c0-a1c1-e9b5ae18f035

However as stated above I could not reply. To answer his question

1) No, this is a console we recently bought, we formatted the hard drive and set up new profiles.
    2) As I said, this is a newly bought console, and a major change could be the hard drive being formatted.

3) There is no Apps section in my Xbox to scroll to. It only appears when I am disconnected from the internet or I am using a non-Xbox Live profile, and when I try to download Netflix or Youtube etc., it tells me to sign in, when I do, downloading is removed as an option and doesn't exist.
  5. Francia J. Win User

library problem

In order for you to see your 360 games on your "My games and apps" library, you should filter it as there is no tab available for the 360 library but you can filter it to "Xbox 360 games & Xbox Original games".
  6. JAHRASTAxNZ Win User

Fable II and Fable III Not available to download to Xbox One although own both games.

i also have fable II digitally on 360. But is nowhere to be found in my games and apps tab on my X1. I also redownloaded it to the 360, but to no avail.
Thema:

1. "Apps" tab not available on xBox 360. - Similar Threads - Apps tab available

2. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  3. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  4. Xbox Rewards tab isn’t showing in my Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Rewards tab isn’t showing in my Xbox app: In my Xbox Game Pass it shows that the quests have moved to the Xbox app but the rewards tab isn’t showing FYI: I am on IOS 2a86d6ab-2ef8-4370-b0fb-05a08531473a
  5. Where is the connection tab on the laptop xbox app(latest update)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the connection tab on the laptop xbox app(latest update)?: How do I connect my xbox series s to my windows laptop? I want to use my laptop as a monitor. I searched it up and the results are showing the connection tab on the xbox app but the xbox app has a...
  6. Rewards tab is not available on xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards tab is not available on xbox app.: My rewards tab in xbox mobile for playing jewel and getting daily login points is showing for my account, but not my daughters. She has Microsoft login and connected to rewards through BING. Can...
  7. Most of my games are not appearing on the games and apps tab

in XboX Insiders
    Most of my games are not appearing on the games and apps tab: I believe I have around 40 to 50 games on my Xbox but when ever I go to their only 30 show up and I can still play the ones that aren't showing up submitted by /u/Mix1the1first [link] [comments]
  8. How do get the Xbox rewards tab on the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do get the Xbox rewards tab on the Xbox app?: I'm having trouble trying to get the Xbox rewards on my phone I have the app and I don't see it on the app but I checked on my sister and brother phone and they have it but not me I even logged...
  9. XBOX APP Games Tab Won't Load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX APP Games Tab Won't Load: Hello, My name is Mason and I have a problem with XBOX mobile app, So the games tab under my library will not load properly and it keep saying opps lools like you are standard. So below is my the...
  10. "Apps" tab not available on xBox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Apps" tab not available on xBox 360.: On my Xbox 360 E, I do not have multiple tabs such as bing and "apps". I am trying to install netflix and Youtube but I cannot. If I log out of my Xbox Live Account, It shows me the "Apps" tab but...