Apps refuse to Install.

Discus and support Apps refuse to Install. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Apps on my Xbox One refuse to update/install and everytime I go to uninstall, they only show that they are not even installed and are ready to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Taverser, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Taverser
    Taverser Guest

Apps refuse to Install.

The Apps on my Xbox One refuse to update/install and everytime I go to uninstall, they only show that they are not even installed and are ready to be now but they are still on my Home Page as Apps but their installation just keeps stopping at 0.

Also, when I go to re-download them from the store the download fails and I keep getting this error code that's not listed on the Error Codes page here on support. Apps like Funimation, CBS, Prime Video, even Microsoft Rewards fails.

I've tried waiting, more then 2 weeks. I've restarted. Updated my Xbox, made sure this was my Home Xbox, my Xbox Live is current. All other functions of my Xbox seem to run fine. Can still download games and run them.

I'm lost on what to do. Anyone have an idea?

Apps refuse to Install. [​IMG]

:)

Taverser, Sep 10, 2019
  2. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

Apps refuse to Install.

Hey I Honestly Dont Know What To Tell You Other Than To Update Your Xbox As Thats The Only Info I Could Find So Sorry Man. But If You Would Like You Can Click

Here
    To See All The Info I Have.

Kind Regards,
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Apps refuse to Install.

Maybe a hard reset can help.

Hold down the power button until the Xbox shuts down.

Then unplug the power cable and wait for 5 min before plugging it back in.

That might solve the problem
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Apps refuse to Install.

5. MattGarrad Win User

Installing a game disk

Take the disc out install the game via the xbox app on your phone, then insert the disc to launch the game.

Same with my GTA5 disc, dunno if is a defect on the disc but it refuses to install.

Matt
  6. UT_Fan Win User

Can't download the new minecraft launcher.

Through the micosoft store, I am physically unable to due to having no install button. for the xbox app i can't even install that. Through minecraft website it just refuses to start to download.
Thema:

Apps refuse to Install.

1. Apps refuse to Install. - Similar Threads - Apps refuse Install

2. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. COMPANION APP NO AUDIO

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPANION APP NO AUDIO: Im using cloud play to stream on my series s and i can hear audio in my headset connected to my xbox but i have no audio coming through cloud play on my laptop, when i start the stream i hear...
  4. how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading: ive tried to open spotify and i see the green logo and it closes it and takes me back to home, ive restarted my xbox 14 times and unplugged it around 8 times and that has not done anything my...
  5. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  6. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  7. I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.: For some reason my 7 (maybe) year old Xbox one won’t start up apps or games saying “for some reason [x] took too long to open”. I tried power restarting it (I think that was the name for it) I...
  8. PC Xbox app refuses to sign me in

in XBoX Accessibility
    PC Xbox app refuses to sign me in: Hello, I keep getting on my windows 11 laptop a white screen when I try to sign in on my pc Xbox app then I wait a few seconds and nothing happens for like sign in pop ups or anything as the app...
  9. My nephews Xbox refuses to connect to the app. It is an existing console, on the same wifi,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My nephews Xbox refuses to connect to the app. It is an existing console, on the same wifi,...: My nephews Xbox refuses to connect to the app. It is an existing console, on the same wifi, his account is signed in. It is an Xbox one S. 6a2508e6-0b83-4c23-90a9-495fcdb0063c
  10. XBOX app refuses to allow me to switch accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX app refuses to allow me to switch accounts: I have separate accounts for windows and XBOX. XBOX app automatically sings me into the Windows account and won't let me switch. Even if I get to the screen that says this is not me, clicking on...