Apps like AirServer start in small screen and loose connection (Beta 2108.210621-2200)

Discus and support Apps like AirServer start in small screen and loose connection (Beta 2108.210621-2200) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After last Beta-Update the app AirServer (to stream casted devices like Oculus) will start in small picture on left bottom side. Looks like... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dbawdy, Jun 27, 2021.

  1. /u/dbawdy
    /u/dbawdy Guest

    Apps like AirServer start in small screen and loose connection (Beta 2108.210621-2200)


    After last Beta-Update the app AirServer (to stream casted devices like Oculus) will start in small picture on left bottom side. Looks like picture-in-picture.

    It also looses connection to Oculus after view minutes.

    Does someone knows what changes.

    submitted by /u/dbawdy
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/dbawdy, Jun 27, 2021
    #1
  2. themotorcity5 Win User

    Network is fine, but can't connect to Xbox Live. Error code 8015190A

    It's been three days for me also. I try to log into my profile and after maybe 5 seconds a small box pops up at the bottom of the screen saying "Disconnecting from xbox Live." Then the error message comes on that says, "Can't connect to xbox live. Would
    you like to check your connection? If you do you will loose progress on your game.... Lower on the screen there's the number 8015190A. Connection works fine. Silver accounts work fine. My gold account on my xbox one works fine.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    Xbox Beta "Gamepass"

    Yeah, unfortunately the word "beta" has become really diluted when it comes to videogames, people have started to expect a more polished article which really shouldn't be the case. The Xbox (Beta) app is genuinely a beta app, we're testing it, it'll change
    and improve. Much like the Xbox Insiders deal with when it comes to Xbox One dashboard and feature updates. We're the guinea pigs and we figure out the small and large issues in an app or a feature. It's part of the process.
  4. MauroGolin Win User

    Airserver does not work

    Airserver really sucks! Stay away from it and ask Microsoft for a refund!
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

    PC XGP

    Sorry to hear it. If you're talking about the Beta app then at the bottom left of the screen you'll see a small arrow. Click on that to pull the left side out. Then click on the 3 dots beside the game to see more information on it
  6. themotorcity5 Win User

    Download Profile: Won't take password (8015190a)

    I'm having this problem also. Haven't been able to log in for 3 days. I try to log into my profile and after maybe 5 seconds a small box pops up at the bottom of the screen saying "Disconnecting from xbox Live." Then the error message comes on that says,
    "Can't connect to xbox live. Would you like to check your connection? If you do you will loose progress on your game...." Lower on the screen there's the number 8015190A. Connection works fine. Silver accounts work fine. My gold account on my xbox one works
    fine. Frustrating.
Thema:

Apps like AirServer start in small screen and loose connection (Beta 2108.210621-2200)

Loading...
  1. Apps like AirServer start in small screen and loose connection (Beta 2108.210621-2200) - Similar Threads - Apps AirServer start

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  7. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  8. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  9. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  10. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]