Apps like AirServer start in small screen and loose connection (Beta 2108.210621-2200)

Discus and support Apps like AirServer start in small screen and loose connection (Beta 2108.210621-2200) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After last Beta-Update the app AirServer (to stream casted devices like Oculus) will start in small picture on left bottom side. Looks like... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dbawdy, Jun 27, 2021.

1. /u/dbawdy
    /u/dbawdy Guest

Apps like AirServer start in small screen and loose connection (Beta 2108.210621-2200)

After last Beta-Update the app AirServer (to stream casted devices like Oculus) will start in small picture on left bottom side. Looks like picture-in-picture.

It also looses connection to Oculus after view minutes.

Does someone knows what changes.

submitted by /u/dbawdy
    [link] [comments]

/u/dbawdy, Jun 27, 2021
  2. themotorcity5 Win User

Network is fine, but can't connect to Xbox Live. Error code 8015190A

It's been three days for me also. I try to log into my profile and after maybe 5 seconds a small box pops up at the bottom of the screen saying "Disconnecting from xbox Live." Then the error message comes on that says, "Can't connect to xbox live. Would
    you like to check your connection? If you do you will loose progress on your game.... Lower on the screen there's the number 8015190A. Connection works fine. Silver accounts work fine. My gold account on my xbox one works fine.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox Beta "Gamepass"

Yeah, unfortunately the word "beta" has become really diluted when it comes to videogames, people have started to expect a more polished article which really shouldn't be the case. The Xbox (Beta) app is genuinely a beta app, we're testing it, it'll change
    and improve. Much like the Xbox Insiders deal with when it comes to Xbox One dashboard and feature updates. We're the guinea pigs and we figure out the small and large issues in an app or a feature. It's part of the process.
  4. MauroGolin Win User

Airserver does not work

Airserver really sucks! Stay away from it and ask Microsoft for a refund!
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

PC XGP

Sorry to hear it. If you're talking about the Beta app then at the bottom left of the screen you'll see a small arrow. Click on that to pull the left side out. Then click on the 3 dots beside the game to see more information on it
  6. themotorcity5 Win User

Download Profile: Won't take password (8015190a)

I'm having this problem also. Haven't been able to log in for 3 days. I try to log into my profile and after maybe 5 seconds a small box pops up at the bottom of the screen saying "Disconnecting from xbox Live." Then the error message comes on that says,
    "Can't connect to xbox live. Would you like to check your connection? If you do you will loose progress on your game...." Lower on the screen there's the number 8015190A. Connection works fine. Silver accounts work fine. My gold account on my xbox one works
    fine. Frustrating.
Thema:

1. Apps like AirServer start in small screen and loose connection (Beta 2108.210621-2200) - Similar Threads - Apps AirServer start

2. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  3. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  4. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  5. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  6. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  7. The xbox app is complete utter garbage.

in XboX Insiders
    The xbox app is complete utter garbage.: I can connect to everything on consoles but for some reason the app will not connect to the part if I'm using a pc or mobile device. How the hell can it be so bad? Half of the time I'm sending...
  8. Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller: I have connected my controller through bluetooth to my pc, but the xbox app says 'no controller is connected' a5c43eb8-6edb-4365-883e-8977f307f758
  9. Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...: The Firmware version on my Xbox Series X controller is 1.3.139.1125 I needed a Firmware update because my controller kept turning my screen black then back to normal and the controller being...
  10. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...