App's inicialization error

Discus and support App's inicialization error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to inicializa an app like Netflix or Youtube, shows an error code called "0xd0000189", what I need to do? 0e33ede2-313e-432b-9f6c-543240718984 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bizantinow, Jul 2, 2018.

  1. Bizantinow
    Bizantinow Guest

    App's inicialization error


    When I try to inicializa an app like Netflix or Youtube, shows an error code called "0xd0000189", what I need to do?

    :)
     
    Bizantinow, Jul 2, 2018
    #1
  2. Can't Sign in to XBOX LIVE

    I have been at this all night. I uninstalled all eleven app's. I reinstalled all except on the last two I get the same error message. I restarted my computer and tried again. The two I paid for. They are Asphalt7: Heat and Adera. The error code is 0X80080207.
    I have all my medals and achievements that I earned for all app's. In reinstalling app's I can use the sore app to get to the store again. Do you have a clue what the code means? I have all my updates for apps and the computer. I am at a loss what to do next.
     
    NineNineLives, Jul 2, 2018
    #2
  3. LarryLegend
    LarryLegend Guest
    Not able to pin apps?

    Getting an error code while attempting to pin apps like Starz, VH1, and TheCW. Error 0x876c0002.
     
    LarryLegend, Jul 2, 2018
    #3
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

    Store not loading

    Try to reset your console, just when hit
    factory reset
    options, choose "keep all games and apps", this will refresh the operative system and clear any errors or bugs. After doing it you will need to do again the inicial configuration (add account and settings)
  5. thiagoiecb Win User

    ERRO 0x80070005 na inicialização do Xbox one [0x80070005 error on Xbox one startup]

    Oi

    Página inicial de ajuda como página de suporte:
    https://support.xbox.com/pt-BR/xbox-one/errors/error-code-80070005

    Por favor, deixe-me saber se isso funciona.
    Obrigado pela atenção mais recente não resolveu, não fez o resete de fabrica no xbox one quando ele iniciou o procedimento de instalação depois que o pais já estava disponível quando você estava nos 3% e depois da esse erro.

    ERRO 0x80070005
  6. Adrian Bersek Win User

    Problemas con Transferencia de Licencias...

    Pues no, inicie sesión en la nueva, mano.
  7. Francis Colindrez Win User

    Error: Ahogado al intentar iniciar sesión ¿Cómo lo soluciono?

    Me sucede ya dentro del juego, cuando inicio minecraft bedrock no tengo mi cuenta iniciada y me pide que la inicie y cuando lo hago y le doy a aceptar, es cuando me aparece el error
  8. luffyn3k0 Win User

    Cannot download Yakuza 0 on Windows 10 via Xbox (Beta)

    has arraque limpio para que inicie la descarga del juego
Thema:

App's inicialization error

Loading...
  1. App's inicialization error - Similar Threads - App's inicialization error

  2. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  6. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  7. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  8. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  9. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  10. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...