Apps and games just closing on Series X
Discus and support Apps and games just closing on Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Any time I start a game up with an app open, specifically YouTube it'll end up just closing the app. Then when I start an app up it'll close the game.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Caskey1, Nov 21, 2020.
Thema:
Apps and games just closing on Series X
Loading...
-
Apps and games just closing on Series X - Similar Threads - Apps games closing
-
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section
in XboX InsidersUnwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish... -
XBOX PC app won't close games properly
in XboX InsidersXBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,... -
Not sure if this is app issue or game issue. Game status not ending when game closed.
in XboX InsidersNot sure if this is app issue or game issue. Game status not ending when game closed.: Yesterday I played He is Coming (Preview) on PC through Xbox app. Even after closing it it said I was still playing it on my Xbox profile and it has persisted through today (like my play time is... -
Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are... -
Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11: The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are... -
Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it
in XboX InsidersXbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use... -
closing all games and apps at once
in XboX Insidersclosing all games and apps at once: i need a way to close all apps/games with just a button, no need to go one by one to all my apps just so that my downloads start faster submitted by /u/whymylife505 [link] [comments] -
Slow menu when trying to close a game/app
in XboX InsidersSlow menu when trying to close a game/app: I'm currently in the alpha ring and since the most recent two updates when opening the menu to close a game or app it's has been really slow, I can push the menu button then there is a delay for a...