Approval process for under-aged children fails

Discus and support Approval process for under-aged children fails in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to approve my kid for using xbox and microsoft services as he is under aged. The process is clear, however at the end there is an error... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SteadyFlag211, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Approval process for under-aged children fails

I am trying to approve my kid for using xbox and microsoft services as he is under aged.

The process is clear, however at the end there is an error that something is wrong. "It's us not you", the webpage is telling me.

It also states a tracid: TraceId: 3LtTG7VgXkC2JheL.22.17.9

Can you somehow fix this?

thanks

/Mark

:)

SteadyFlag211, Aug 26, 2018
  2. ozadin
    ozadin Guest
    Xbox 720 launching in November at $500 - Report

500$ is way too expensive. Too bad under-aged children will ask their parents to buy it for them.
    I'll stick with my 360 until the price drops.

ozadin, Aug 26, 2018
  3. KingGoonIan
    KingGoonIan Guest
    Can't agree to terms and conditions

Hi,

I cannot agree to the new terms and conditions when I log into Xbox live because it says I need parental approval but I don't know my parental approval password or email address because I forgot it. Now I'm aged 20 soon to be 21 which is why I'm getting
    increasingly frustrated. Surely since the system forced me to get a parental approval account when I was under 18 it would notice that now that I'm 20 I no longer need one. Since not being able to log into Xbox LIVE I haven't been able to play the games I've
    downloaded from the marketplace (notably minecraft).

Anyone know how I can resolve this issue?

Thanks, KGI

KingGoonIan, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Approval process for under-aged children fails

I would recommend first trying to run the steps in a different browser and see if you get the same issue. Restarting your computer might also help with what you're trying to accomplish,. as well as restarting your router.

Let us know if the issue persists after those steps!

PalmettoBling, Aug 26, 2018
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

I would recommend first trying to run the steps in a different browser and see if you get the same issue. Restarting your computer might also help with what you're trying to accomplish,. as well as restarting your router.

Let us know if the issue persists after those steps!
  6. pinmonkey001 Win User

Connecting my kids to the kids of my facebook friends?

We have a group dads that play together. We've done something similar but just exchanged our children's Gamertags amongst each other in a thread. Most of the children are about the same age as your children and the dads have it set up so they have to approve
    who is on their children's friend's list. So this is one way to keep track of that.

Good luck in setting up your group.
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

Ban modders

There is no law against minors playing games not of their age. In the UK the BBFC classification for video games is to prevent the sale of such rated games to children under the ages of 15 and 18. It does not cover the prevention of playing such games however.
    It is not illegal for a child in the UK to play an age restricted game.

Likewise it's not an offense to sell a game to an adult, even if it is clear that the game is going to a person under-age.
  8. John Tierney Win User

Cod ELITE3 Scam

Anyone playing these games under age should be banned from xbox live at least we older players pay for are own games brainless parents should know better than to get these games for children xbox live must have half the players playing under age
  9. AndyB. Win User

Are We As Britains Being Toatally Ripped Off Compared To The States?

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

The publisher knows that parents in Britain are stupid enough to pay that amount
    for their spoilt under age children

[/quote]

fixed
Thema:

1. Approval process for under-aged children fails - Similar Threads - Approval process under

2. refund approved but no currency

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but no currency: I was approved service request number : (Mod Removed) for refund of game i bought it by mistake two months ago January 22th. It's now the 30th of march and I have yet to see money in either...
  3. my refunds been approved but i have not received money

in XBoX on Consoles
    my refunds been approved but i have not received money: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and it has been approved but i have not yet recieved my money. 13861184-7b92-4582-8d9e-9ac74ac4d5d1
  4. refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but money not received: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and i still haven’t received my money into my microsoft account 732cc87c-9ce4-4f65-a4db-57bea2b11950
  5. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  6. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  7. I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours: I want money to buy other game please refund the amount I'm waited for 28 hours cb598c27-79a8-492c-bd39-5aa6e314499a
  8. Refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund approved but money not received: I refund on the 14 of January and my money still has bot come even though the request was approved 401bbb3a-482a-4f87-99b6-7adc59ef886f
  9. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  10. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4