Applying for Community Ambassador.

Discus and support Applying for Community Ambassador. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I applied to be a community ambassador it checked my profile for any enforcement actions and then it found one which I had for a motto which had a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arajace, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Arajace
    Arajace Guest

When I applied to be a community ambassador it checked my profile for any enforcement actions and then it found one which I had for a motto which had a censored swear word in it and it then said that because I had an enforcment action in the last X months
    I couldnt become an ambassador. So I went and checked the actual requirements for being one and I found that you need to 13 years old or older, you need 1500 gamerscore, an active xbox live membership and the last one said i had to have no enforcement actions
    against my profile. my question is which is the right requirment to become an ambassador, either have no enforcement actions against my profile in the last X months or none at all? The inconsistency in the two requirments confuses me. Can I wait another couple
    of months and try again or will I not be able to just becaus of my stupid motto which I have now changed?

:)

Arajace, Oct 13, 2014
  2. HD Zak l33t
    HD Zak l33t Guest
    Xbox Community Ambassador application problem

Hi I applied to the Xbox Community Ambassador program and it said I was already one but it was my first time applying then I clicked on take me to my profile and it said that i wasnt a ambassador. Can anyone help?

HD Zak l33t, Oct 13, 2014
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Applying for Xbox Ambassador

@oh Smokeyy

Sometimes it can take some time before all services are updated with the correct/new gamerscore and subscription status. So the best thing to do is to try again after a few hours and if it isn't working after 48 hours the best thing to do is to contact one
    of the Support agents via a PM. (Like Mister Fizzle or Mister Fitzer)

@xTye currently the account does show as gold at this moment.

4. Applying for Community Ambassador.

So this means I will never be one hahaha.

xDarkForceGodx, Oct 13, 2014
  5. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    FYI, OP is an ambassador..... Overnight it seems Applying for Community Ambassador. :)

Patience is also needed with the program...

I Hope you can help others.

Good Luck!!!!

BongKaos, Nov 1, 2018
  6. BongKaos Win User

FYI, OP is an ambassador..... Overnight it seems :)

Patience is also needed with the program...

I Hope you can help others.

Good Luck!!!!
  7. xDarkForceGodx Win User

So this means I will never be one hahaha.
  8. bowski477 Win User

Problem with applying to be a Community Ambassador

I would assume it just isn't registering yet with the program. You could PM Mister Fizzle from the support staff if you are still unable to apply.
  9. USARMYMILITARY Win User

I just restarted my gold membership about a week ago, I haven't had it in over a year.
  10. bowski477 Win User

Did you just recently upgrade to gold or have you had it for awhile?
Thema:

1. Applying for Community Ambassador. - Similar Threads - Applying Community Ambassador

2. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...: Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation....
  3. Do issues from Insider release notes apply to the stable build as well?

in XboX Insiders
    Do issues from Insider release notes apply to the stable build as well?: From the latest build release notes: We are investigating reports of an issue where the console may not connect to their network as expected on boot. If you experience this, be sure to report...
  4. Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into: I got my son a Roblox gift card. He has a username for Roblox but did not attach an email address or phone number to this username. I am unable to log into his Roblox account to add the gift card...
  5. Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply": Submitting first finished game to id@xbox. The application is filled out 100%, my accound is signed into corectly and all prerequisites to apply filled out and confirmed in account. I go to press...
  6. i have age of empire3 dlc but not applied in pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have age of empire3 dlc but not applied in pc: i have dlc but in game, It says I don't own the dlc When I installed the game and purchased each DLC a year ago, it worked fine, but now that I reinstall it, it doesn't work. so i try, go app...
  7. Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?: My sone received 3500 minecoins on a gift card fir his birthday. Minecraft is on our PS5 and I cannot link the accounts to download the purchase to use in the game. Any advice?...
  8. I paid for a gamertag change and in some areas it applied but in others it hasnt

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a gamertag change and in some areas it applied but in others it hasnt: On October 2nd I paid for the gamertag change. In some areas like the microsoft store the name was changed however in the xbox store and site where you request a name change it has not been...
  9. When are the progression,save,applying bugs going to be fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are the progression,save,applying bugs going to be fix: Cannot progress,save,or apply things in forza motorsports ,black screen when trying to play multiplayer 8a547a46-50fc-436d-b22d-c2931fd642b1
  10. Custom profile picture isn't being applied within a week of waiting.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom profile picture isn't being applied within a week of waiting.: The image above is what I want to change my xbox profile picture, I see nothing wrong with the image as to flag it unusable for a profile picture. I even tryed to use a picture I have previously...