Apply as Amassador trouble

Discus and support Apply as Amassador trouble in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, as you can see... I am trying to apply to become an Xbox Live Ambassador... It says i need 1500 gamerscore, and gold membership.. I have Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R2 SniPeZ, Jan 6, 2014.

1. R2 SniPeZ
    R2 SniPeZ Guest

Hey, as you can see... I am trying to apply to become an Xbox Live Ambassador... It says i need 1500 gamerscore, and gold membership.. I have Gold Membership, and my gamerscore is 1565.... Help?

:)

R2 SniPeZ, Jan 6, 2014
  2. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest
    Ambassador Apply Trouble

Hello again DeadKillers. Xbox LIVE Ambassadors are not Microsoft employees. Yes I am apart of the Xbox LIVE Ambassadors program, you can tell by my badge, but we do not "work" for Microsoft. More of a volunteer program. Apply as Amassador trouble :)

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 6, 2014
  3. cab0218
    cab0218 Guest
    Amassador Program

It may take a couple days to take affect.

cab0218, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Apply as Amassador trouble

are you 13 or older and i had the same problem and i waited 2 days and it worked

OMG its FrostyF, Jan 9, 2014
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    According to your gamercard you don't have gold membership.

Daft Badger, Jan 9, 2014
  6. [quote user="DeadKillers313"]Hey, as you can see... I am trying to apply to become an Xbox Live Ambassador... It says i need 1500 gamerscore, and gold membership.. I have Gold Membership, and my gamerscore is 1565.... Help?[/quote]

You need a lot more than that sorry.

You will need:

* A full Gold XBL Membership (not a trial). -
    You are a silver member.

* A Gamerscore of over 1500. -
    Yes, you have this.

* You need to be 18 years of age. - ???

* You need to have a "clean" account (no bad behaviour etc). -
    ???

CAPTAIN BUMFISH, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Daft Badger Win User

According to your gamercard you don't have gold membership.
  8. OMG its FrostyF Win User

are you 13 or older and i had the same problem and i waited 2 days and it worked
  9. CAPTAIN BUMFISH Win User

[quote user="DeadKillers313"]Hey, as you can see... I am trying to apply to become an Xbox Live Ambassador... It says i need 1500 gamerscore, and gold membership.. I have Gold Membership, and my gamerscore is 1565.... Help?[/quote]

You need a lot more than that sorry.

You will need:

* A full Gold XBL Membership (not a trial). -
    You are a silver member.

* A Gamerscore of over 1500. -
    Yes, you have this.

* You need to be 18 years of age. - ???

* You need to have a "clean" account (no bad behaviour etc). -
    ???
  10. x24hrs2livex Win User

amassador not working

11. cab0218 Win User

Amassador Program

It may take a couple days to take affect.
Thema:

1. Apply as Amassador trouble - Similar Threads - Apply Amassador trouble

2. Rewards Point NOT Applied

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards Point NOT Applied: Hi. My 12000 rewards points for my gamepass ultimate were not applied to my account. It should show I've got gamepass till 9/4/2024 but it does not. I buy xbox for 3 months at a time. How does...
  3. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  4. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...: Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation....
  5. Do issues from Insider release notes apply to the stable build as well?

in XboX Insiders
    Do issues from Insider release notes apply to the stable build as well?: From the latest build release notes: We are investigating reports of an issue where the console may not connect to their network as expected on boot. If you experience this, be sure to report...
  6. Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into: I got my son a Roblox gift card. He has a username for Roblox but did not attach an email address or phone number to this username. I am unable to log into his Roblox account to add the gift card...
  7. Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply": Submitting first finished game to id@xbox. The application is filled out 100%, my accound is signed into corectly and all prerequisites to apply filled out and confirmed in account. I go to press...
  8. i have age of empire3 dlc but not applied in pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have age of empire3 dlc but not applied in pc: i have dlc but in game, It says I don't own the dlc When I installed the game and purchased each DLC a year ago, it worked fine, but now that I reinstall it, it doesn't work. so i try, go app...
  9. Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?: My sone received 3500 minecoins on a gift card fir his birthday. Minecraft is on our PS5 and I cannot link the accounts to download the purchase to use in the game. Any advice?...
  10. I paid for a gamertag change and in some areas it applied but in others it hasnt

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a gamertag change and in some areas it applied but in others it hasnt: On October 2nd I paid for the gamertag change. In some areas like the microsoft store the name was changed however in the xbox store and site where you request a name change it has not been...