Applied for review on my Ban

Discus and support Applied for review on my Ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I recently go banned and i had applied for review and just today i have received an email and requested to check the review status, when i checked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RoboBoy42, Oct 16, 2017.

1. RoboBoy42
    RoboBoy42 Guest

Hi, I recently go banned and i had applied for review and just today i have received an email and requested to check the review status, when i checked it says 'Need Info'.

Not sure exactly specific info they need and where i need to send, any suggestions?

:)

RoboBoy42, Oct 16, 2017
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Applied for Review on my Ban

do you mean more info following email?

Fill in what your said on the enforcement site

However if it's he's started the right first it won't apllu

ngocphi, Oct 16, 2017
  3. RoboBoy42
    RoboBoy42 Guest

Hi, I recently go banned and i had applied for review and just today i have received an email and requested to check the review status, when i checked it says 'Need Info'.

Not sure exactly specific info they need and where i need to send, any suggestions?

RoboBoy42, Oct 16, 2017
  4. ngocphi Win User

do you mean more info following email?

Fill in what your said on the enforcement site

However if it's he's started the right first it won't apllu
  5. MattyMidway Win User

Check to see if the review link is still available next to the enforcement action. If so, click it and either edit or re-submit the info. If it's not there, you could try
    reaching out to support but they may not be able to provide additional info and most things related to enforcement are considered "as-is".

Good luck!
  6. ChefAustin22 Win User

Console Ban

I applied for a case review for my personal account ban, but it was upheld. i never recieved reasoning for the entire console ban though, seeing as it didnt even show up on enforcement.xbox.com
  7. ngocphi Win User

Random Xbox Live Supension.

UUnder case review however because it's only a 24hour ban it doesn't apply
  8. TimeGhostsBye Win User

Done with xbox forever because of dumb ban

I'm with Daft Badger on this one. However, you can still review your case at enforcement.xbox.com and apply for a review to try and get the ban lifted.
Thema:

1. Applied for review on my Ban - Similar Threads - Applied review Ban

2. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  3. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...: Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation....
  4. Do issues from Insider release notes apply to the stable build as well?

in XboX Insiders
    Do issues from Insider release notes apply to the stable build as well?: From the latest build release notes: We are investigating reports of an issue where the console may not connect to their network as expected on boot. If you experience this, be sure to report...
  5. Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into: I got my son a Roblox gift card. He has a username for Roblox but did not attach an email address or phone number to this username. I am unable to log into his Roblox account to add the gift card...
  6. Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply": Submitting first finished game to id@xbox. The application is filled out 100%, my accound is signed into corectly and all prerequisites to apply filled out and confirmed in account. I go to press...
  7. i have age of empire3 dlc but not applied in pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have age of empire3 dlc but not applied in pc: i have dlc but in game, It says I don't own the dlc When I installed the game and purchased each DLC a year ago, it worked fine, but now that I reinstall it, it doesn't work. so i try, go app...
  8. Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?: My sone received 3500 minecoins on a gift card fir his birthday. Minecraft is on our PS5 and I cannot link the accounts to download the purchase to use in the game. Any advice?...
  9. I paid for a gamertag change and in some areas it applied but in others it hasnt

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a gamertag change and in some areas it applied but in others it hasnt: On October 2nd I paid for the gamertag change. In some areas like the microsoft store the name was changed however in the xbox store and site where you request a name change it has not been...
  10. When are the progression,save,applying bugs going to be fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are the progression,save,applying bugs going to be fix: Cannot progress,save,or apply things in forza motorsports ,black screen when trying to play multiplayer 8a547a46-50fc-436d-b22d-c2931fd642b1