Application Film et Tv ne démarre pas reste bloqué

Discus and support Application Film et Tv ne démarre pas reste bloqué in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour, Ma box bloque lorsque que je sélectionne l application Film et tv et je reçois le suivant: Pour une raison inconnue,le démarrage de Movies... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jamesib, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Jamesib
    Jamesib Guest

Bonjour,

Ma box bloque lorsque que je sélectionne l application Film et tv et je reçois le suivant:

Pour une raison inconnue,le démarrage de Movies et Tv été trop long. (0×8027025a).

Que dois je faire s il vous plait.

:)

Jamesib, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

If you still experience problems with the app after the suggestions above then please try deleting your gamertag from the console. Then powercycle it again and unplug it for 5 minutes.

After that time turn it on and redownload your gamertag to the console

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-8027025a
  3. Boombaa Win User

Salut,

Dans un premier temps désinstaller puis réinstaller l'application, si cela ne donne rien tenter d'effectuer un
    cycle d'alimentation physique de la console.
  4. jola1 Win User

Fortnite

Mon FORTNITE ne démarre pas . Jai désinstaller 2 fois et réinstallé ca passe pas ! . Cest insupportable car jai payer mon passe de combat. Aider svp c'est urgent
  5. florianlambert1 Win User

bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter trophy bug of sea of thieves

non sa ne marche pas le trophée reste bien bloqué a 5% et dans le jeux tous les objectif sont fait

[Translation-not its not working the trophy remains well blocked at 5% and in the games all the goals are done ]
  6. kush420DABS Win User

Communication bloqué sans raison[Communication blocked without reason]

Jai tenter de le faire mais je narrive pas a le compléter et jai ete bloqué sans raison peux etre spam mais 2 message sans reponce en 3 min ne sont pas du spam

[TRanslation-I try to do it but I can not complete it and I was blocked for no reason can be spam but 2 message without reunit in 3 min are not spam]
Thema:

1. Application Film et Tv ne démarre pas reste bloqué - Similar Threads - Application Film démarre

2. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  3. Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...: Help me I tied to install Xbox application. Also, I applied all below mentioned command on my laptop. My Window11 comes with Home Single edition 23H2 Version. this command applies my laptop and...
  4. Xbox OS and mobile application feature ideas

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox OS and mobile application feature ideas: 1) Notification that triggers on phone via the Xbox app to input text via phone when the on screen keyboard appears on the Xbox. Currently you can input text already via the Xbox app, but the...
  5. Where on the application page you need to select a country, but I don’t have it there!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where on the application page you need to select a country, but I don’t have it there!: Hello dear Administrators, I would like to ask, I have very good experience for the marketplace and wanted to submit my application for partners, and at the point where I need to select my...
  6. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  7. Certain applications cause distortion when they launch PC games that are part of Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain applications cause distortion when they launch PC games that are part of Game Pass: Certain applications cause distortion when they launch PC games that are part of Game Pass. The other applications' audio is distorted and sounds bad when I launch a gamepass game on my PC,...
  8. When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?

in XBoX on Windows
    When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?: It has been a long time since THE MINECRAFT PARTNER PROGRAM official website closed the application. So I was wondering when does the next round of application open?...
  9. Cant use xbox application due to error 0x80070490 when trying to update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use xbox application due to error 0x80070490 when trying to update.: Hi Everyone, I am encountering an extremely frustrating issue with the xbox application on my new desktop PC. I've installed the Xbox application from the Microsoft site and the Windows store,...
  10. The application stops responding to button clicks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The application stops responding to button clicks: Hello. I ran into such a problem, for some reason, when I log into the game, and to be precise in microsoft flyght sim, my game stops responding to mouse clicks, this problem is only with my PC,...