AppleTV Edition Can’t sign in
Discus and support AppleTV Edition Can’t sign in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve previously been able to link my appletv Minecraft to my Xbox gamer profile and play with no problems. Today I cannot sign in anymore as it just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by in4mium, Jan 22, 2018.
Thema:
AppleTV Edition Can’t sign in
Loading...
-
AppleTV Edition Can’t sign in - Similar Threads - AppleTV Edition Can’t
-
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft
in XboX InsidersMake a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]... -
(disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...
in XboX Insiders(disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?... -
Xbox Series X is using the same CEC address of AppleTV 4K on LG OLED C7
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X is using the same CEC address of AppleTV 4K on LG OLED C7: I recently reported this problem since I've narrowed it down to being an Xbox CEC issue, has anyone else encountered this with a similar setup? I have an Xbox Series X and AppleTV 4K Connected to... -
Why isn’t Atmos working on AppleTV, HBO, and other streaming apps?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy isn’t Atmos working on AppleTV, HBO, and other streaming apps?: Hi, so I decided to start using my Series X for streaming. I have it connected to my Atmos sound bar and in Xbox settings it’s running Dolby Atmos for home theater. Atmos signal works on... -
Xbox Series X AppleTV white line on letter box
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X AppleTV white line on letter box: I am out of ideas and seeing if anyone else has this issue. When watching movies in AppleTV that are 4K, HDR and letter box, there is a white line that appears after skipping ahead or rewinding.... -
Xbox's AppleTV app doesn't output Dolby Vision
in XboX InsidersXbox's AppleTV app doesn't output Dolby Vision: Alpha Insider here. Anyone else experiencing the same issue? The Disney+ app outputs Dolby Vision beautifully, but none of my DV supported purchases output DV on the Apple TV app. The Xbox's "4K... -
Xbox goes idle while watching movies in AppleTV+
in XboX InsidersXbox goes idle while watching movies in AppleTV+: While watching movies on AppleTV+ app the Xbox idle screen will pop up in the middle of the movie. submitted by /u/ProtagoinstZero [link] [comments]