Apple TV+ Perk not working

Discus and support Apple TV+ Perk not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone else having trouble with this? Just get a message saying it's only redeemable in the US Store, even had someone reply to me on here saying it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StevenHutchinson, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Apple TV+ Perk not working

Anyone else having trouble with this? Just get a message saying it's only redeemable in the US Store, even had someone reply to me on here saying it's US only.

Clearly states in the perk that it's any region where it's available.

Is it just me?

:)

StevenHutchinson, Jan 1, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Xbox Game Pass Apple Music perk code not working?

Hi CIRCULAROWL9539, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor ready and community user like you

May I know if you used a VPN before redeeming the perk?

You should be able to get the perk because the offer is Available in all markets where Apple TV+ and Apple Music are available (except Russia and Turkey for Apple TV+ and Russia for Apple Music).

You can find the previous announcement here
    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/11/16/apple-tv...

If you have another device please try redeeming the perk there
  3. Georges C. Win User

Apple tv perk don't work

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Gazzaroach96, when it comes to codes, the ideal thing would be to contact Xbox support via chat so they can help you.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Can't redeem Apple TV+ perk.

Hello TheGrimOne72,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are looking forward to redeeming the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perks which is 3-Month Free Trials of Apple TV+ and Apple Music. This perk can be viewed through Xbox console's Game Pass section, Xbox Game Pass mobile app, and the Game Pass tab of your Xbox app for Windows PC.

According to this Xbox Wire's article, this perk is for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members who do not currently have an Apple TV+ or Apple Music subscription free trials. Link: 3-Month Free Trials of Apple TV+ and Apple Music Come to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks This Holiday

Ultimate members who do not currently have an Apple TV+ or Apple Music subscription can claim either or both Perks on their Xbox console or Xbox app on Windows. Once the Perk is claimed, members will be directed to the respective Apple TV+ or Apple Music site to activate their subscription. Members can claim and activate both free trials now until March 31, 2023.

From all of us at Team Xbox, we hope that you enjoy your 3-month free access to Apple TV+ and Apple Music through the Perks program this holiday season. Stay tuned for more upcoming Xbox Game Pass Perks!

*Available in all markets where Apple TV+ and Apple Music are available (except Russia and Turkey for Apple TV+ and Russia for Apple Music).

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. John P_14 Win User

Can redeem for apple tv perks as it states it's only available in the US

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. My name is John P an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Based on your description, you wanted to claim Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks which is 3-Month Free Trials of Apple TV+ and Apple Music. Ultimate members who do not currently have an Apple TV+ or Apple Music subscription can claim either or both Perks on their Xbox console or Xbox app on Windows.

You may check more details about it through this link; https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/11/16/apple-tv....
  6. Metatron1982 Win User

Can't redeem Apple TV+ perk. When I try to redeem the perk it says the code is only for the Brazil, etc.

This was part of the gamepass perks. I have checked both my apple and xbox accounts both are set to Canada. The code given in gamespass is listed on the apple store as "This code is only valid in the Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia or Chile Store." From the xbox site the valid countries are: "*Available in all markets where Apple TV+ and Apple Music are available (except Russia and Turkey for Apple TV+ and Russia for Apple Music).". I'm unsure how to engage microsoft for a new code
Thema:

Apple TV+ Perk not working

1. Apple TV+ Perk not working - Similar Threads - Apple TV+ Perk

2. Where's the Link to Microsoft's Equivalent of Apple's Product Feedback Webform Wherein You...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where's the Link to Microsoft's Equivalent of Apple's Product Feedback Webform Wherein You...: Hi Microsoft friends, it seems the official Microsoft sub-reddits aren't the venues to post a "design" (it's not a design perse but a suggestion on what to add to the next Xbox controller to make...
  3. Can I get the Apple fitness app on Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get the Apple fitness app on Xbox?: I am unsure if we can get the Apple fitness app on Xbox 970e47fc-1b0d-4094-a696-a97cc686ec34
  4. I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...: I wanna play my Asphalt 9 on PC too and when needed on my iPhone is there a way to connect my apple Game Center progress to PC XBox , so that I can play my game where I can’t carry my laptop, plz...
  5. Playback locks up int he same way on Apple TV and Amazon Prime on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playback locks up int he same way on Apple TV and Amazon Prime on Xbox Series X: I have a very specific and annoying playback video using streaming service apps on Xbox Series X. Often when I am watching tv shows or movies on my Xbox series x through streaming services, the...
  6. Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...: Can someone please help me before I football kick my phone across the room at mach ten. 7702d1fe-6045-46cc-9fbc-2cd9f6fa219e
  7. Cant sign into apple music app through my Series X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sign into apple music app through my Series X console: Hi, I can't seem to log into my new apple music account so i can listen to music through the app on my Xbox, keeps saying login failed, it's the right details I'm putting in. i must tried loads of...
  8. I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox: I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox, keeps saying login failed, it's the right details I'm putting in. I can log into this account fine...
  9. 0x803fb005 Can't Install Apple TV on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    0x803fb005 Can't Install Apple TV on Xbox Series X: Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code: 0x803fb005 This is what I get when I try to install the Apple TV app on...
  10. Feature Request: Apple TV Companion App

in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request: Apple TV Companion App: Considering there’s Xbox pad support for the Apple TV, it makes sense to me to add a companion app to the Apple TV, so I can stream X cloud games and access the Xbox locally from any room in my...