Apple Music app problem

Discus and support Apple Music app problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Im trying to download apple music on my xbox, but it says there is a problem, but nothing I have tried has fixed it a146dce0-1a57-48f5-8b3c-9bf88c454bbe Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AdAstra14, Oct 31, 2022.

1. AdAstra14
    AdAstra14 Guest

Apple Music app problem

Im trying to download apple music on my xbox, but it says there is a problem, but nothing I have tried has fixed it

:)

AdAstra14, Oct 31, 2022
  2. xkull13 Win User

Apple Music app problem

I’m having the same issue, It says Give it another Try. Something went Wrong. The Error Code is DCAT-ResourceNotFound

trCJ4N2dgZ9MJndD0PCQ1j.252

That’s all it has on my screen. I’ve tried it multiple different ways. And still says the same thing.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Apple Music app problem

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Adastra14

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly:
    What Xbox console do you have?
    Are you receiving an error code or nothing?
    If you try to download a different app it works? Or the same happens?

And tell me briefly what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. the JeffreyTM Win User

Background music

Not sure about apple music; however, if that happens on Spotify I just have to unpause the music while on the app I'm playing and the music will resume.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

why is iheartradio not getting playback on xbox even though theyve updated it?

Hi Lastgen2000. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Does this happen with other music apps such as Spotify or Apple Music?
  6. MirshkoOrdo18 Win User

Background music

I'm not sure how iPhones or Apple Music work in this scenario, but on Android, music will only stop when the app opened has its' own music or sounds. If it works the same way with Apple OS, then my suggestion would be to turn off all sounds in the settings
    for your Solitaire game, then try restarting the music and see if it works then.
Thema:

Apple Music app problem

1. Apple Music app problem - Similar Threads - Apple Music app

2. Where's the Link to Microsoft's Equivalent of Apple's Product Feedback Webform Wherein You...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where's the Link to Microsoft's Equivalent of Apple's Product Feedback Webform Wherein You...: Hi Microsoft friends, it seems the official Microsoft sub-reddits aren't the venues to post a "design" (it's not a design perse but a suggestion on what to add to the next Xbox controller to make...
  3. Can I get the Apple fitness app on Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get the Apple fitness app on Xbox?: I am unsure if we can get the Apple fitness app on Xbox 970e47fc-1b0d-4094-a696-a97cc686ec34
  4. I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...: I wanna play my Asphalt 9 on PC too and when needed on my iPhone is there a way to connect my apple Game Center progress to PC XBox , so that I can play my game where I can’t carry my laptop, plz...
  5. Playback locks up int he same way on Apple TV and Amazon Prime on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playback locks up int he same way on Apple TV and Amazon Prime on Xbox Series X: I have a very specific and annoying playback video using streaming service apps on Xbox Series X. Often when I am watching tv shows or movies on my Xbox series x through streaming services, the...
  6. Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...: Can someone please help me before I football kick my phone across the room at mach ten. 7702d1fe-6045-46cc-9fbc-2cd9f6fa219e
  7. Cant sign into apple music app through my Series X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sign into apple music app through my Series X console: Hi, I can't seem to log into my new apple music account so i can listen to music through the app on my Xbox, keeps saying login failed, it's the right details I'm putting in. i must tried loads of...
  8. I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox: I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox, keeps saying login failed, it's the right details I'm putting in. I can log into this account fine...
  9. can xbox play dolby audio through inbuilt music apps(apple music etc)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can xbox play dolby audio through inbuilt music apps(apple music etc)?: greetings everyone before explaining my problm ..im describing the instruments im using.. xbox series x sony 43 inches tv( smart tv capable of 5.1 audio and dolby audio) support ARC hdmi sony...
  10. Every other sound is good except Apple Music and Spotify

in XBoX on Windows
    Every other sound is good except Apple Music and Spotify: I really don’t understand how but I connected my speaker to my monitor using an aid cable. The sound of everything absolutely everything(notifications, fames, YouTube,E.t.c) is working except...