Appearing Offline Shows Online

Discus and support Appearing Offline Shows Online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So when me or my friends appear offline we show up as online. So far I've seen my friend say "1 day last seen Youtube" while he is in the online list.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WMDBIoodHunter, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Appearing Offline Shows Online

So when me or my friends appear offline we show up as online. So far I've seen my friend say "1 day last seen Youtube" while he is in the online list. My friends message me as soon as I get on and invite me but I'm supposed to be iffline and we've change
    our settings so just something Microsoft shouls look into.. if there is a fix I'd like to know how to fix it?

:)

WMDBIoodHunter, Oct 20, 2019
  2. ValodyJean-baptiste Win User

Twitch streaming : Your account is restricted from broadcasting

I actually solved the issue, and it was the appear online thing...IT is VERY misleading because when you go on your profile, if the button shows "appear Online" then you are actually appearing offline...Click on it so that it says "appear offline" .

So basically it doesn't show your current online/offline status, it shows what you can set it to.

Hope this helped.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

Are you under Xbox Preview System? If not could be just a temporary bug, happened a lot a times with me also, but after a few days fixed in its own.
  4. WMDBIoodHunter Win User

Been goong on for a few days restarted multiple times even did a hard reset.
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi WMDBIoodHunter

A simple restart solved this issue for me once. Worth a try
  6. WMDBIoodHunter Win User

Friend did that and srill shows he's online and for him me.
Thema:

1. Appearing Offline Shows Online - Similar Threads - Appearing Offline Shows

2. Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.: Any help from anyone would be appreciate! Im at a loss. Ive done everything I was playing Ark survival ascended like i do daily and it froze mid game about 2 hours. I did all the power cycling and...
  3. Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.: I was thinking that it would be nice if they would add a feature that would allow you to appear offline with the option of showing certain friends that you are online instead of showing offline to...
  4. Why am I appearing offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I appearing offline?: My gf and I are both showing "offline" to each other, I'm on PC and she's on console, we're not appearing offline either and we reset both our systems and logged out and back in. We're also trying...
  5. All my friends on xbox and minecraft are appearing as offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my friends on xbox and minecraft are appearing as offline: All of my friends on xbox are showing as offline even though they aren't. I went onto minecraft to see if it showed they were online there but then it said I had no friends. I have no clue how to...
  6. Why is my profile saying offline when the status is saying appearing online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my profile saying offline when the status is saying appearing online?: My profile is saying I'm offline,but when I go to the account status, it's saying appearing online,and when I change it to offline,it says online status unknown,i turned off the Xbox,I restarted...
  7. Appearing offline when I'm online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Appearing offline when I'm online: I'm online but it's saying that I'm offline bc3c319e-eacb-425c-b945-cd48aab7a76d
  8. Xbox profile is stuck saying offline for friends even when I'm online & appearing online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox profile is stuck saying offline for friends even when I'm online & appearing online: My Xbox friends have all said that my status is offline even though I appear online whenever I ask them. I have tried many solutions that have been presented on other forum posts. The only thing I...
  9. Why can’t I changed from appear online to offline it just says status unknown please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I changed from appear online to offline it just says status unknown please help: How come when I try to appear offline it doesn’t let me it says unknown bbcc64cb-a2a5-4fae-bb67-0df650d41904
  10. I’m stuck on appear offline. Nothing I do helps. Anyone else?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m stuck on appear offline. Nothing I do helps. Anyone else?: I have been stuck on appear offline for quite sometime now. I always switch between appear online/offline obviously when I don’t want to be bothered and it’s never been an issue. Now when I try to...