Appear online on Battlefield 3 glitch

Discus and support Appear online on Battlefield 3 glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The problem is that I play different games after it, when I go to Xbox home it says that I'm playing battlefield 3 any help advice needed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Danny Thompson1, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Appear online on Battlefield 3 glitch

The problem is that I play different games after it, when I go to Xbox home it says that I'm playing battlefield 3 any help advice needed

:)

Danny Thompson1, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below, Danny:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  3. Gob1zku Win User

battlefield 3 online pass

www.ea.com/.../online-pass-battlefield-3-x360

Hopefully that helps. If you follow this and still don't see the option, I would suggest contacting EA support as it appears this should be an in-game option, but not available from the dashboard marketplace.
  4. Praetorian VIII Win User

Hacker on BF3.

You can't hack Battlefield. It runs on servers for Christ's sake. If you try and play a modded copy of Battlefield, you're not getting online.

Glitching is not hacking.
  5. Undeadfire Zero Win User

BF3 or MW3

Battlefield 3 has plenty of problems on the console version. Bugs, glitches due to the hardware being outdated to properly run Battlefield 3. It's best to get PC version IF possible. MW3 is another recycled game and it's nearly the same thing as MW2.
  6. Ghost Spec Op Win User

What did you honestly expect battlefield 3 to be like?

[quote user="DaRk MeRLiN 01"]

As for skyrim which is being released ever so shortly that will be full of glitches the more complex the game the more glitches there will be

[/quote]

Agreed. I would rather have a more complex game with more features like Battlefield 3. The Battlefield glitches and hiccups always seem to get sorted out quite quickly. I would rather be playing a more complex strategy team work based game like Battlefield
    3 instead of a game like MW3 which is very basic... and is just a point and shoot game.
Thema:

1. Appear online on Battlefield 3 glitch - Similar Threads - Appear online Battlefield

2. Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.: I was thinking that it would be nice if they would add a feature that would allow you to appear offline with the option of showing certain friends that you are online instead of showing offline to...
  3. Multiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.: First let me state that all network tests on my Series X test out fine, so am fairly convinced the issue isn't local (1060 mb download, 40 mb upload, 18 ms latency, Open NAT, etc...). Additionally...
  4. I cant appear online.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant appear online.: My profile says I'm appearing online but all my friends say I'm offline. I've tried resetting my console completely and account but nothing changed. I don't think it's anything to do with my...
  5. Why is my profile saying offline when the status is saying appearing online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my profile saying offline when the status is saying appearing online?: My profile is saying I'm offline,but when I go to the account status, it's saying appearing online,and when I change it to offline,it says online status unknown,i turned off the Xbox,I restarted...
  6. Appearing offline when I'm online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Appearing offline when I'm online: I'm online but it's saying that I'm offline bc3c319e-eacb-425c-b945-cd48aab7a76d
  7. Can you fix my appear online glitch, on my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you fix my appear online glitch, on my Xbox: It's saying that I'm playing battlefield 3 but I'm at home screen on my Xbox one pls help 0375d7cc-2a38-4045-9349-d56918617ce3
  8. Notifications of friends logging online are no longer appearing.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Notifications of friends logging online are no longer appearing.: The notifications for friends logging online are no longer showing up on the Xbox or Android App. Android version 12 Xbox Series x I've already tried the following: Turning notifications off...
  9. Xbox Friends online notification stopped appearing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friends online notification stopped appearing: Hi, Normally when a favourited friend comes on xbox i would get a notification on the xbox app on my phone and a notification on xbox. However, recently this has stopped happening. Does anyone...
  10. Xbox profile is stuck saying offline for friends even when I'm online & appearing online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox profile is stuck saying offline for friends even when I'm online & appearing online: My Xbox friends have all said that my status is offline even though I appear online whenever I ask them. I have tried many solutions that have been presented on other forum posts. The only thing I...