Appealing an Xbox Live Permanent Ban

Discus and support Appealing an Xbox Live Permanent Ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox Live account was recently permanently banned for which I wish to make an appeal to an enforcement community member explaing why I did, what I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JonasBodo, Jun 30, 2022.

1. JonasBodo
    JonasBodo Guest

My Xbox Live account was recently permanently banned for which I wish to make an appeal to an enforcement community member explaing why I did, what I did in hopes of clearing up the infractions that led to this action and having the ban imposed lifted. Unfortunately, there is no appeals process in place in the enforcement community for permanently banned accounts to plead one's case to a higher authority, which is unfortunate, especially when there are sometimes compelling reasons for acting in a manner that conflicts with Xbox community standards. If someone in the enforcement community would provide a forum to petition these actions and from there decide if they wish to continue with the ban or lift it, I would greatly appreciate the chance to clear my name having been a long and mostly respectful community member for years.

Thanks in advance for your prompt response concerning this. I look forward to hearing from someone in the enforcement community soon.

Yours truly,

Jonas Bodo

Gamertag: N3FF3X42O

:)

JonasBodo, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Permanently banned account

There isn't a way if it's a permanent ban with no appeal.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. KatsukiBakugo3 Win User

Thank you for replying. I was wondering if there someone I can talk to? What do I have to do? Can I get in touch with someone to appeal my case. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
  5. ngocphi Win User

There is a appeal process https://enforcement.Xbox.com

If you already used it then that's it

If it's over a year that beyond the scope of appeal at that point
  6. Topy Albz Win User

I do not understand why I have been banned. Reason one, I understand what happened could come across as offensive therefore it was not my actions. Let me paint the picture for you. I was downstairs and was letting my 8 year old brother play fifa on my Xbox because he was bored and I was not using it. I come upstairs after finishing my ham sandwich (it was very good). I come upstairs to my little brother getting angry at fifa and swearing and all sorts at the tv screen. I then tell him not to do which he then confesses that he sent an offensive message. I straight away tell him off and tell him not to do it again and delete the message right away. I am very sorry for his actions. Please forgive me :)
Thema:

1. Appealing an Xbox Live Permanent Ban - Similar Threads - Appealing Live Permanent

2. False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal: Hi! It seems like I have gotten a false ban from Xbox Live and Im unable to submit an appeal, as the enforcement system doesn't even give me an option to do so. The comment was "cut yourself...
  3. Cannot submit appeal for unwarranted xbox live ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot submit appeal for unwarranted xbox live ban: [img] One day I could not log into Minecraft as it would say that my Xbox live account has been banned. My Microsoft account is still active. 150590c6-88fe-4d7a-b0ac-c88850eec53c
  4. I was falsely banned off of Xbox live for 3 days how do I get it appealed without going to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned off of Xbox live for 3 days how do I get it appealed without going to...: I don’t know what this is for but I’m just going to put random stuff in here 540eded8-be03-4bde-abd0-8ba03dac074a
  5. I was banned from logging into xbox live and there was no response to my appeal.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned from logging into xbox live and there was no response to my appeal.: I was banned for I assume, playing Forza horizon 5 with a group that used unlock glitches, more then 8 months ago. I was banned recently and fair enough, I understand I took part in a un sportsman...
  6. Xbox Live account banned 10 years ago, Want to file an appeal but says "Congratulations,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live account banned 10 years ago, Want to file an appeal but says "Congratulations,...: I'm having a slight issue I'm trying to download some games with game pass but i keep getting a 0x00000001 error. I did some research and people were saying it may be as a result of discrepancies...
  7. Xbox Live ban/ Appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live ban/ Appeal: Hi I have recently has my Xbox hacked and the hacked has messaged everyone on my friends and sent then the word [mod removed] which we all know it a racist term. The hacker then also sent this...
  8. I want to appeal my live account suspension!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to appeal my live account suspension!: I want to appeal my Xbox Live account suspension immediately... I received a suspension notification today and it is a wrongful suspension because I wasn't even on Xbox and no one has access to...
  9. how do i appeal my xbox live suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i appeal my xbox live suspension: I have been suspended for 7 days when i got reported by someone whose been cyberbullying me for the past 5 months I would like to appeal my suspension but i dont know how...
  10. Appeal an xbox live suspension

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Appeal an xbox live suspension: Revenge kick out for no reason. 9a1d7c2c-1078-4dc6-a0de-238175cfddfa