Appealing a Ban From 2017.

Discus and support Appealing a Ban From 2017. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In 2017 my account was permanently banned. I quickly appealed not reading the rules of waiting a year. Now 4 years later I can't seem to find a way to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rxvamp, Aug 8, 2021.

1. rxvamp
    rxvamp Guest

In 2017 my account was permanently banned. I quickly appealed not reading the rules of waiting a year. Now 4 years later I can't seem to find a way to submit another request. If anyone knows how to do this or get in contact with the enforcement team it will be great.

:)

rxvamp, Aug 8, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?

The only way to appeal a punishment is to use this link, log in with your website account and click on the yellow hammer.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/
  3. ngocphi Win User

No the limit is a year to appeal

If you were denied during the first appeal then you can't get another regardless

As it was your one and only chance

There is no second appeal nor na you appeal after a 1 year as thats is the limit
  4. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team only offers 1 chance to review and you can only submit a review on an active suspension within 1 year of the ban. There's no way to submit another review.
  5. rxvamp Win User

I did so back in 2017 I believe and now I can't do it. I figured there might be a way to do it many years later
  6. Nursemorph Win User

account permanantly banned

No need to apologise...the confusion is probably more my lack of coffee!!

If you no longer had access to that email account back in 2017, then that would likely have been why. Unfortunately, a 2017 Enforcement action cannot be appealed due to the time since, whether the enforcement action was correct or not. And, far as I am aware, there's no mechanism for contacting Enforcement to ask for ban reasons, beyond an appeal...which isn't possible in your case.
Thema:

1. Appealing a Ban From 2017. - Similar Threads - Appealing Ban 2017

2. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  3. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  4. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  5. Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed: More of a statement then a question, I hate how I have a gamer pic with absolutely nothing wrong, or inappropriate, but Microsoft bans all my online activity that I [mod removed] pay real money I...
  6. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  7. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  8. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  9. False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal: Hi! It seems like I have gotten a false ban from Xbox Live and Im unable to submit an appeal, as the enforcement system doesn't even give me an option to do so. The comment was "cut yourself...
  10. Is there any way to submit a ban appeal with Microsoft for a blizzard game when I was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to submit a ban appeal with Microsoft for a blizzard game when I was...: On September 26th, 2023 I was wrongfully banned on a blizzard game called "Overwatch". This was my favorite game to play when I was going through my teen years. I was originally a Xbox player from...